Dog has milk in her nipples how long until she gives birth?

OK no negative answers I bred my shih tzu she is perfect to have puppy's we were going to have her spayed but our vet said with her coloring is perfect and that she should have puppy's her parents are also champions and so is the the male dog that we bred withs parents Ok well the person who we got the... show more OK no negative answers I bred my shih tzu she is perfect to have puppy's we were going to have her spayed but our vet said with her coloring is perfect and that she should have puppy's her parents are also champions and so is the the male dog that we bred withs parents

Ok well the person who we got the male dog from raises puppies to and they said that they could always tell when the dog was going to give birth cause they got milk in there nipples but does anyone know how long after they get milk they will give birth? i don't want to call the breeder cause that would be weird
11 answers