Girls!! please tell me what this girl is thinking...?

So here is the deal. I met this girl, started hanging out with her we had some good times.. i know for a fact she is in to me. I went to be her friend on facebook, she accepted me. I tagged her in a photo of us. She took herself off the tag, then befriended my facebook. Along with this she won't answer or... show more So here is the deal. I met this girl, started hanging out with her we had some good times.. i know for a fact she is in to me. I went to be her friend on facebook, she accepted me. I tagged her in a photo of us. She took herself off the tag, then befriended my facebook. Along with this she won't answer or return my calls, or texts, and i often hang out with her friends and she has been avoiding them. So I re friend requested her, she declined, then I did it again with a message saying expalain! So her friends tell me she has a douchebag boyfriend (thesefriends are girls by the way). I don't know if she likes me or what but I just want to be her friend. What do you think all this nonsense is about?
Update: oh. and to add.. its been two days and she hasn't clicked accept or decline on that message.. So she is leaving me as a friend request
Update 2: the girls i got the info from are some of by best friends.. plus I kinda know the dude.. I didn't know anything about them till this though.. she never mentioned him.. but i know for a fact he exists and is real