Girls!! please tell me what this girl is thinking...?

So here is the deal. I met this girl, started hanging out with her we had some good times.. i know for a fact she is in to me. I went to be her friend on facebook, she accepted me. I tagged her in a photo of us. She took herself off the tag, then befriended my facebook. Along with this she won't answer or return my calls, or texts, and i often hang out with her friends and she has been avoiding them. So I re friend requested her, she declined, then I did it again with a message saying expalain! So her friends tell me she has a douchebag boyfriend (thesefriends are girls by the way). I don't know if she likes me or what but I just want to be her friend. What do you think all this nonsense is about?

oh. and to add.. its been two days and she hasn't clicked accept or decline on that message.. So she is leaving me as a friend request

the girls i got the info from are some of by best friends.. plus I kinda know the dude.. I didn't know anything about them till this though.. she never mentioned him.. but i know for a fact he exists and is real

• Here is exactly what is going on. She has a boyfriend. He is a "d" bag. By you tagging you two together in a photo shows to her boyfriend that you too hung out. He might be a jealous type of guy. Which by him seeing you two in a photo will get her in trouble for hanging out with you. Especially, if she is into you, he would be able to tell. So she is saving herself from the grief of an argument by just cutting you out of her life. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear, but I can guarantee you that is the truth. Good luck.

sounds like you got played. She has a boyfriend that no one likes and maybe she was mad at him or something and he saw the picture you tagged her in and gave her hell or she did not want him to see it and give her hell. Either way I think it was pretty crappy of her to see you when she has a boyfriend or whatever that she is with or keeps going back to...I think you should not waste your time cause she is obviously not worth it. heck, the whole thing could have been a cruel game to see if she could get you. But whatever the case she is not worth it if she is acting like that! You should move on and find a nice girl (maybe one of her friends HAHA!)

She might not have accepted because she thinks you're going to try to friend her repeatedly. If she has an *** of a boyfriend, photos like that could create drama in their relationship. Its not to say that she doesn't fancy you, but to some, it isn't worth the added drama, esp. if one or both people in the relationship are insecure enough to allow photos to bother them. Btw, if you're making an attempt to pursue her, you shouldn't be anyway, shes taken. Just move on, if she comes around, cool, if not, that's cool too. Don't let her know you are pressed. That tends to push females away anyways.

Sounds like she has a jealous boyfriend who doesn't want her to be friends with you. As long as they are dating, she is probably going to try to avoid you. My advice would be to just leave her alone and forget about the friendship for now. If she really wanted to be your friend and/or have you in her life, she wouldn't let some guy stand in the way...

She's probably leaving your request so you won't be able to resend it. It's better to have one just sitting there; I do the same thing.

It seems pretty clear to me she doesn't like you and I think you keep trying because you like the challenge. When girls play cat and mouse with guys, this is not usually how it goes down so, no, she doesn't like you. Stop giving her ego-boosts and get someone else.

She's apparently not as into you as you think. You say, "i know for a fact she is in to me." Apparently this fact is not true. Or it is, but for whatever reason, she's not interested in you right now, for whatever reason. I wouldn't worry about it. Move on. Don't get stalker-y (you already seem borderline), give her some space. If she does have this jealous crazy boyfriend, eventually maybe she'll realize it and then she'll find you when she's ready. Give her some space!

i think that u should meet her in person and ask her about this situation.the reason for her avoiding u is either her boyfriend is jealous of her friendship with u or she has no boyfriend(why did u believe those girls;u should find out if she really has a boyfriend or not)and is doing all this to make u jealous.

well she obviously has a boyfriend who she cares about enough to not make him jealous. You thought there was something going on between you guys and this is probably her way of saying that she doesn't like you just give it time.

mm, well seems like her boyfriend got jealous of you and she took you off because she wanted to avoid further issues about this with him so maybe shes interested in only being friends..

She untagged herself probably because it wasn't a good photo of her or she didn't want her bf to see. Maybe she just has a protective bf who checks her fb so don't take it personally