Family photo idea What do you think? (Camo?)?

My fiance daughter and I are getting family pictures done. Were going to do the professional classic family picture nicely dressed and everything. Also were a hunting family and we all own Mossy oak(Camoflauge) clothing. And We were thinking of getting pictures with my daughter in Mossy Oak overalls and My fiance and me in just a mossy oak T shirt. Or long sleeve. Him with his gun in the woods What do you think? Good Idea?

God i'm from Alaska. you guys are A**holes. Just cause its redneck like doesn't mean I'm incest.

Guns are always gonna be in the family so I see no big problem... Its not like shes gonna touch it. Shes only 1

Best Answer

I think it's a cute idea. It's something different, and it's you. The other people on here need to get off their high horses.. they probably couldn't even shoot a 12 gauge if their lives depended on it.

And there's nothing wrong with guns around kids, I was raised with numerous guns around me and I never went and shot any ones head off.. if you're taught how to handle a gun safely it benefits you in the long run, I know I had someone break into my house and I grabbed my 12 gauge and that bastard ran faster than a jack rabbit!!

[my daughter already has a camo dress for when she hits 3 months. :) ]

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My fiance daughter and I are getting family pictures done. Were going to do the professional classic family picture nicely dressed and everything. Also were a hunting family and we all own Mossy oak(Camoflauge) clothing. And We were thinking of getting pictures with my daughter in Mossy Oak...

Source(s): family photo idea camo: https://shortly.im/MJQso
  • Linda

I am getting married July 9, 2011 and we too are keeping it simple! For table decorations, I am only doing tealites in a variety of different votive holders and just doing fake flower petals around them. I saw it in a magazine and it was beautiful. Oriental trading has a wide color palet for this. We are only serving beer! The liquor is way to expensive. I dont have a problem with any of my guests bring there own. As for the amount, just talk to the manager of your liquor store. Just an after thought, for decorations, what if you brought in trees (real) not many, but scattered around in clumps and hung white xmas lights from them. If you have a wooded area near you, this will cost you nothing. My neice did this for a garden themed wedding! Congratulations and no matter what you do it will be beautiful!!

I like the idea that u r getting family photos, but with the gun ( I'm not sure if that is a great idea). Again, it's your family and you know what best suits y'all! Whatever you choose to do, I hope the photo turns out great!.

I don't like the idea of guns, especially near children, and I don't think it's appropriate for a Christmas photo. It's ultimately up to you.. but I would just go with a more traditional style photo.

• seven

i hear ya - but i dont think camo in the woods with guns make for a good family photo. maybe just you and your fiance

• ?

Certainly different, but not as stuffy as the dress shirt an tie routine. You could add an animal just for special effects since you are having his gun in the picture, let the world know he bagged something..lol ++==

Wow, people up here are such anal uptights.

Sounds fine to me; especially since (I'm assuming) the people you'll be sending the pics to, are well-aware of the fact that you hunt, etc.

Ignore the 'traditional' boring types... They feel uncomfortable with those who are different.

• .

Sounds kinda cute. It's also origanal, and lots of people like those types of things.

• BeeR

Ignore the buttholes :)

It'll be different, if you like it go for it. After all it's your family photo not ours.