中文翻譯芵文~help~

預知夢一直被科學家忽視,因為有怪力亂神的味道,但許多重要的發現或災難在發生之前,就有人於夢境中得知的情形時有所聞,到底真相是什麼呢?

我認為有些案例根本是巧合,但有些案例透露了一些玄機,譬如有人夢見第二天才遇見的陌生人,這是很難解釋的。

只要meaning差相似就得............help!!

Rating
  • lesley
    Favorite Answer

Predicting dreams is always neglected by scientists because of its unfoundedness. However, people have experienced similar scenarios in their dreams before the occurrence of important issues or calamities, so what is the truth?

I think that some cases are absolutely coincidences, but some leak hints, for example some people dream about the strangers they meet the next day. This is hard to explain, though.

Source(s): me

Knew in advance that the dream has been neglected by the scientist, because has the occult and uncanny things flavor, but many important discoveries or disaster before occurring, some people the situation which knew in the dreamland occasionally hear, what is the truth?

I thought that some cases are the coincidences radically, but some cases disclosed some profound and abstruse principles, for example some people dream of the stranger who the second talent meets, this is very difficult to explain

Source(s): me
  • Ab cd

Vision has always been scientists ignored because of the bizarre, but many important discoveries or disaster before some people to dream in the situation, what the truth is?

I think a little case is simply a coincidence, but some case studies to reveal a number of hsuanchi, for example, some people dream of second genius meet strangers, it is very difficult to explain.