Whats a good song to sum up the year on GH? (or any soap)?

I'm making a fan video using all clips from all of their 2009 moments. But I can't think of a good song to use in the background of the clips. Help!

Favorite Answer

I'd go with Franco's theme, Mad World. This show is always about death and dying. Somebody is getting blown up, shot or something. Storylines are always so very dark. Only light hearted moments are when they are at Karaoke night at Jake's.

cant think of the title or the artist but it goes like this

Bum-bum-bum Another one bites the dust!

Bum-bum-bum Another one bites the dust!

And another ones gone ,anothers one gone,another one bites the dust!

Bum-bum-bum Another one bites the dust!

This sucks how many stupid game shows or talk shows do they think we need??People should just stop watching 9 and 10 at all after the news at noon if they continue to do this kind of crap!The soaps have their fans, all of them-- everyone cant be number one but they all have their fans,this is just tragic really!The networks are just becoming more stingy and selfish,putting all these fine actors out of work to make more money,well we will see how that works when no one watches you anymore,you would then appreciate your soap actors and their contribution to daytime entertainment!

I have satellite i don't have to watch channel 9 and 10 and if the soaps go so will i !

Source(s): 51 years of life!

If you make the video of all the sex and bed-hopping you could use "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon.

ok, off the top of my head, "hot and cold" by katy perry. i mean one minute the show is freaking awesome, "hot" and the next we're like WTH?"cold"...i dk, maybe? but it just came out of no where..

"OBSESSION" can't remember the name of the band... but it fits.