Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

should elin divorce tiger woods?

if she doesn't, can it ever be a real marriage again (if it was ever real in the first place) after these extensive betrayals? or will it just be a marriage of convenience for the sake of money/image/kids?

i know any marriage can recover from any damage in theory, if the two people are enough committed, etc. it might be possible, but how probable is it? tiger woods is a narcissist with a sense of entitlement and thinks he is above the rules of proper conduct which apply to ordinary people, so how probable is it that he will really feel true remorse? if he really cared about his wife he wouldn't cheat in the first place. he is only sorry he got caught, not sorry that he cheated.

Favorite Answer

That's a no brainer

• LIPPIE

I do not like cheating, but what happens is between those two people. We can question the out come, but it really isn't any ones business other than those two people. If they do stay married some marriage counselor will be making a lot of money off of them. I also think what goes on in a bedroom is a couples business not any one else's. People that are famous put themselves out there to be picked apart, but they are people just like you and me and are entitled to some sort of privacy. He is the celebrity, she isn't, she only married him, so she should be able to endure this pain without the world prying into her most private moments.

She has been humiliated for the world to see and one of Tiger's girlfriends publicly questioned the marriage, essentially saying it was for his public persona and nothing else. Theories mean nothing when a person is being played for a fool.....she should file for divorce.

• lwomar

Not to be mean, but who cares? He is not the first, nor the last man to cheat on his wife. If it was a regular guy, no one would give a crap. None of us know if he is really sorry or not, and we really shouldn't care.

She should divorce him, and I hope she does. I'm not one to say if someone cheats on you it automatically should end in divorce, but this case is extreme. He cheated multiple times with many different women.

Who really cares?

It's up to her..no one knows the truth like she does..it's solely her decision..

Tiger's a cheetah who's been lion. (^_^)~~~~

Yes she should.

Now stop asking please, I have a headache.