Yankees outfield for the 2010 season....(details inside)?

In light of the 3 way trade that brings centerfielder Curtis Granderson to the Yankees, it got me thinking, who is going to be comprising the Yankees outfield for 2010? Here are some guarantees... 1. Curtis Granderson in CF and... 2. Nick Swisher in RF This leaves the left field position up for grabs. There... show more In light of the 3 way trade that brings centerfielder Curtis Granderson to the Yankees, it got me thinking, who is going to be comprising the Yankees outfield for 2010? Here are some guarantees...
1. Curtis Granderson in CF and...
2. Nick Swisher in RF

This leaves the left field position up for grabs. There are many candidates, but one can have the spot, or possibly share it between 2 players. Who will play left field? Here are your choices....
A. Keep Melky Cabrera
B. Sign Johnny Damon
C. Keep Brett Gardner
D. Any combination of A-C
X. Other ideas?

This is just for fun, and I want to know what you think. Thanks for answering!
Update: **bitter answers and replies that don't answer the question are NOT appreciated!**