I wore my legs out on the elliptical yesterday. What can I do for cardio today?

I've previously been relatively fit, but pain from an auto injury has gotten in the way. It's subsiding, and I need the endorphins to get me through the wretched winter months, so I'm back at it. I did half an hour on the elliptical yesterday and it felt great, but my legs were wobbling on the... show more I've previously been relatively fit, but pain from an auto injury has gotten in the way. It's subsiding, and I need the endorphins to get me through the wretched winter months, so I'm back at it.

I did half an hour on the elliptical yesterday and it felt great, but my legs were wobbling on the stairs afterward. I doubt I can do the same today! I have access to a gym. I have a bunch of fitness games, but they aren't the same intensity. What kick-butt cardio can I do tonight for the endorphin rush that won't antagonize the same muscles?

I used to do a boxing program I loved on the wii that's intense, but I haven't been able to play it--all that rotating of the torso has aggravated my back lately.

DVDs and computer programs are also something I can use, but I hate DVDs. Hate them. With a deep and irrational passion.

Outdoor activities are absolutely not an option presently, or I'd just go out and skate. Running is also not an option. Never has been. :-P

Thanks for your help!