Could Alabama beat TCU this year?

There are four undefeated teams in college football this year and a lot of people are saying Alabama may not be the best team.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Alabama couldn't compete with Utah last year, and probably couldn't compete with TCU this year for many of the same reasons. The fact is that the SEC is pretty overrated. Beyond the top two or three teams, there isn't much there. And those top teams such as Florida, Alabama and LSU rarely play anyone of note away from home. On the rare occasions they do, they have a pretty spotty record. Florida, for example has gotten away with a fairly weak schedule all year long and were exposed by Alabama. That being said, I really don't think Alabama could beat TCU. Fortunately, the BCS has fixed this for them.

• 1 decade ago

And a lot of people smoke crack. Alabama is the best team in the country this year. We've already played the national championship this year. It was called the SEC Championship game.

TCU and Boise State shouldn't even be in Div. I football. And Texas is about to suffer one of their most heartbreaking defeats in school history.

• 1 decade ago

Bama could beat just about anyone. However, Texas and TCU are two different teams, altogether. TCU is from the WAC, I think while Texas plays in the Big 12. Much stiffer competition in the Big 12.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes I think most of the teams in the top 10 could beat TCU sorry

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

no longer happening. Ohio State is stable everywhere. they are going to the nationwide championship. there is not any way that Alabama is gonna be a 2 loss group. Florida sucks this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days and so does LSU. it will be Ohio State and somebody else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bama would beat TCU like a rented mule.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, any time you beat the Gators, you have a big show at winning the title.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think they could, by a small margin. a field goal or maybe even a touchdown

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.