inspired by ESD Who can eat a lot food, and yet remain slender?

its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) ana momken akol el mo7eeet we maffeesh taghyeer ye7saly

Favorite Answer

I bet you I eat more than anyone in this whole section.

Me and some of my friends were banned from one of the buffets because we literally devoured the food and wouldn't leave lollllll

And for some reason, I'm still well-built...I actually loose weight when I eat lol i have a VERYY high metabolism

Seriously I can eat a lot. Usually people ask me how does it all fit in your stomach. I have a job at Pizza Hut and during the buffet in the summer they give me all the extra pizza b/c they know I can eat it all. And I take home 10 breadsticks everyday.

Yestersay I ate a whole pie and 10 tacos. It's so funny b/c people look at me and wonder.

Im like 100 lbs a double 0. Im very skinny. Alhamdullillah I have a fast metabolism. If I didnt I might not get through the door lol. Alhamdullillah.

Oh ya you cant forget the tea with mint, or tea with milk haha.

I have to say me too.

I used to have an "eating disorder" when I was younger, but now I eat sooooooooooooooooooooooo much but it never shows on me!!!!!!!!!

Last year I was trying to gain wait but I couldn't! Hahaha, but I like the way I am now.

Source(s): egyptian brains :D
  • LOL, that's me..i can eat all i want and not gain any weight..my friends think one day it's all gna come out and i'll be really fat..=/ thats a scary thought..lol

i guess it runs in the egyptain family

me three lol

but i don't like to talk about it 3alashan el7asad and stuff.

i can still gain weight...but it takes a while.

hahahahahaha

im glad i inspired you :D

I can eat anything and still stay skinny l7l...bas that doesn't mean ur healthy

our nutrition teacher used to call it being "fat on the inside"

I can! But I spend then all the day in the bathroom.

never happened to me :D