ANON asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 1 decade ago

Is swords of revealing light treated as a continuous spell?

I'm looking to use something for my hamon's summoning but I noticed it didn't have the infinity symbol on it like its counterpart swords of concealing light.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Swords of Revealing Light is not a continuous spell even though it behaves like one. For some reason they chose not to put the continuous symbol on the card so technically it is not.

If you need continuous spells, try Swords of Concealing Light, Burden of the Mighty, Level Limit Area-B, etc.

I hope that helps. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No it doesn't count as a continous spell card. There has to be a infinity symbol next to the word spell card in order to properly identify it as a legit continous spell card. But there are some alternative solutions to play out hamon easier, try using crystal beast monsters.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no swords of revealing light is not a continuous spell it is a normal spell card that lasts 3 turns so therefore it is not a continuous spell card. if your gonna use hamon try switching to a crystal beast deck my friend has one and its great

Source(s): years of dueling
  • 1 decade ago

it is not a continous spell, it just stays on the field. its on the card rulings.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Swords_o...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.