List 5 wrestlers who have not held a World Title in WWE, that you think will or should in the future?

Mine are:

John Morrison

The Miz

Christian

MVP

Kofi Kingston

BQ: List 5 wrestlers that HAVE been world champs in WWE, that did not deserve it?

Favorite Answer

I was going to name both past and present, but I'll stick with present wrestlers. However, if I did choose past wrestlers it would of been Razor Ramon, Mr. Perfect, Davey Boy Smith, Owen Hart and "Ravishing" Rick Rude.

1. Jack Swagger - He is basically a "total package". I think he will and should be a holder of the World Title in the future. He can generate a crowd reaction by a simple promo and sometimes by his in ring ethics. He's a solid worker in the ring who can get it done. He's one of the versatile competitors in the WWE. He has promo and mic skills alongside the look and size that makes for a good mixture that will lead to his success. Swagger did great as an ECW Champion and should be no different holding a World Title.

2. Kofi Kingston - One of the two most consistent performers in the WWE of this year. He has always put on a good match and has been repackaged into being looked as a serious competitor. He's come a far way from just being a Mid Card wrestler into an up coming Main Event talent who is in a high profile program with Randy Orton. He is one of the most over wrestlers currently and has always got a reaction from the crowd, whether it's from promos, in ring or his actions. He definitely will be a future World Champion in the WWE. The WWE has been pushing him strongly and he's been running with the ball with ease (at least that's how he makes it look).

3. John Morrison - The second of the two most consistent performers. Like Kingston, he is highly entertaining and a solid performer who will always gain a reaction from his in ring ability. He's improved on the mic and has meshed it well with his gimmick and baby face alignment. He has the look, style and wrestling skills to make him successful to become a World Champion. He will and should become a World Champion in the future as he is one of the brightest young stars in the WWE.

4. Christian - He has the overall ability that can make him a big time player in the WWE. In my opinion, he's a real "total package" when it comes to the actual five on my list. He has everything from the look, charisma, style, wrestling ability, wrestling IQ and etc. Since his start from ECW, he has put on a number of good and great matches. He's one of the hard workers who has been constantly putting all he has in his matches. He always pops up a positive reaction from the crowd. His World Title shot is overdue, but I'm still awaiting until he gets moved and becomes World Champion. He's always been exciting to watch and I'm going to say he SHOULD hold a World Title.

5. Paul Burchill - He's the "Dark Horse" in my list. Disregard his current gimmick right now. In my opinion, he truly is the most underrated wrestler in the WWE right now. He's underrated as an overall wrestler. He has the mic skills, wrestling ability and able to work a crowd to his favor (meaning he can garner heat easily). He SHOULD become a World Champion. He can work solid matches and has charisma. No one really gives him credit. He's one of the more under appreciated talents deserves to be a World Champion once his push his right.

Honorable Mentions - The Miz, Matt Hardy and William Regal (despite Regal being way long overdue and his unfortunate suspension due to violation of the Wellness Policy when he was getting his push).

===========

1. Vince McMahon - There was really no point to my knowledge. It's plain and simple.

2. The Great Khali - Someone else could of carried the show as World Heavyweight Champion. Was this supposed to make Batista look stronger than he appeared by beating The Great Khali after? If so, it never made a difference.

3. Bob Backlund (2nd run) - It didn't even last long. He was in a great match with Bret to win the Championship, but only to drop it to Diesel (Kevin Nash) within a few days. I know he did a great job in putting over Diesel, but there could of been different ways to make everyone look strong without the transition.

4. Kane - I like Kane, but when you win the title and lose it the next night, it's frowned upon. He didn't deserve the ONLY World Title run he's had during that time. He should have gotten in around this decade, but nothing has happened, which gives me the thought that he won't get another World Title other than that "One Night Stand" with his only title run.

5. Rey Mysterio - If this was due to sympathy and because of the death of Eddie Guerrero, then this shouldn't have happened. As much as I like Rey Mysterio, you should never get a push or title due to someone's death. He's won the Rumble and his Wrestlemania match, but it would of been better had he was booked in actual programs to earn it, instead of winning the Rumble, etc.

• Preety hard since I watch only Smackdown and very little ECW from WWE but here they are

1.Low Ki-This guy just debuted in a SD dark match but seriously his skills are amazing.Low Ki,known as Kaval now is a really good wrestler with a history against great wrestler.Low Ki is aswell a very stiff wrestler so he is my number one on this list.I am aswell a very big Low Ki fan

2.Matt Hardy-Seriously Matt Hardy has been with the WWE for over 13 years and he is still to get his recognition as a world champion.The WWE thinks they can fool us by putting the now lost-prestige ECW championship on him,but guys like Batista who have been in WWE for only 6 years are already 5 time champions

3.Shelton Benjamin-Yes The Gold Standard himself is a very worthy world champion.Benjamin is a guy that knows how to put on a show,and his match at TLC will prove it.He is known as a very good all-around high-flier and to be honest I will be surprised if he ever wins a world championship

4.Christian-You may be surprised why I put him so down the list but in my opinion Christian deserves to be a world champ,and every "peep" has been praying he finnaly gets a WHC or a WWE title.Some fans are almost begging to the WWE to put some world gold around his waist

5.Drew McIntyre-This guy is 100% to get huge in WWE.Vince McMahon himself introduced him to the WWE fans when he signed him to a contract and he is both Michaels' and Triple H's push so he is sure to win a world title

BQ:

1.Khali-Khali didn't even deserve to touch the world championship,but to have a reign is far too wrong.And his match with Batist at SummerSlam 2007 was epic for the borigness the match had and for the fact that both wrestlers were slow as hell.Khali hardly moved and "The Steroid-Pack Monster" couldn't do a move withouth botching,I'm not gonna lie,I fall asleep during that match

2.Batista-What did he even do to be a world champ?I understand Triple H and Ric Flair elevated him to the main event but his WWE title reign at Extreme Rules was really pointless.He won the world championship only to vacate it only eight days later

3.Jeff Hardy-Should I even get started on this drughead?He didn't deserve the world championship more than his brother but somehow the WWE put it on the spot monkey instead of the techincal talented wrestler.And his reign after Extreme Rules,2 minutes was useless,after that thank God CM Punk came and saved us

4.Sycho Sid-He is not really in my eyes main event material. He could have won the WWE Title once, but after that no more. He could have been involved in stints for the WWE Title but have someone else win it.Sycho Sid was an overrated powerhouse and who had multiple bad matches. This guy was not a true WWE Champion.

5.Vince McMahon-How wrong could it be for the boss to be a world champion?He isn't even a wrestler and it's very strange to use politics that much,and then he beat a much more stronger wrestler,Triple H to win it which is wrong again.

Christian- This guy is a fan favorite and deserves to win a World Championship other than the ECW Title. Christian has been wrestling in the WWE for years now and has put fourth some of the greatest Ladder Matches of all time in my opinion. Most fans will pay to see him.

John Morrison- He is one of the fastest rising stars in WWE right now and he is already a fan favorite as well as main eventing some matches on Smackdown. Morrison has a great wrestling ability and has the "look" to be a main event superstar and future World Championship Material. He is indeed one of WWE's bright stars.

Kofi Kingston- WWE has seen the talent and ability of Kingston and they are doing the right thing by giving him a major push by facing Randy Orton. Kingston is a great and unique wrestler and the crowd enjoys watching him in the ring. He is indeed one of the future world champions in the WWE.

Ted DiBiase- Being a second Generation superstar, DiBiase has the best chance of becoming a main event superstar. He has the "looks" and talent that a wrestler needs to headline matches and become champions. He has great abilities in the ring, and the fans know it as well as Management.

The Miz- He plays a very good heel role and is despised by most wrestling fans. His gimmick is great with his huge ego and he has already been in some high profile matches. The Miz is a good talker and his wrestling skills are great. The Miz is indeed a future World Champion.

Honorable Mentions:

Cody Rhodes

Dolph Ziggler

Tyson Kidd

David Hart Smith

Evan Bourne

MVP

BQ: Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Khali, Booker T, And Shawn Michaels (In The Start Of His Career)

• John Morrison

Jack Swagger

Mark Henry

Kofi Kingston

Christian

BQ:

Vince McMahon

The Great Khali

The Ultimate Warrior

Sycho SId

Diesel

John Morrison

Drew McIntyre

Dolph Ziggler

Shelton Benjamin

Cody Rhodes

John Morrison

MVP

Shelton Benjamin

Christian

Evan Bourne

BQ:

John Cena

Batista

Jeff Hardy

Great Khali

Big Show

John Morrison

The Miz

Kofi Kingston

Christian

Jack Swagger

BQ: Can't think of many

1. David Arquette (WCW)

2. Big Show

3. Khali

Jack Swagger

John Morrison

The Miz

Christian

MVP

BQ:

Hulk Hogan

John Cena

Batista

The Great Khali

Jeff Hardy (He deserved the first one, but not the last 2)

John Morison

Ted DiBiase Jr.

Kofi Johnson (Kingston)

Jack Swagger

The Miz

BQ:

1-Rey Mysterio

2-The Great Khali

3-JBL

4-Booker T

5-Cena

Mine are:

John Morrison

Jack Swagger

Dolph Ziggler

Christian

Matt Hardy

BQ: Rey Mysterio

Batista

Vince McMahon

The Big Show, if he won any

The Great Khali

Source(s): You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain