Are caucasians (on average) the hairiest of the 3 races?

But really, there are only 3 races in the world Mongoloid, black, and Caucasoid. and I have not really seen very many hairy Mongoloids or Blacks. Now this is what some people would say Q. But what about Indians and Middle Easterners? They are hairier! A. Yes, this is why I said caucasian and not white.... show more But really, there are only 3 races in the world Mongoloid, black, and Caucasoid. and I have not really seen very many hairy Mongoloids or Blacks.

Now this is what some people would say

Q. But what about Indians and Middle Easterners? They are hairier!

A. Yes, this is why I said caucasian and not white. even though some indians have really dark skin, they still have the same skull shape and features as caucasians, which is why they belong to the caucasian race.

Q. What about the Italians and other Mediterraneans, they are hairier and they aren't white?

A. Same as above

Q. The Hispanics/Latinos are hairier.

A. This is because most of these Hispanics/Latinos happen to be caucasian (mainly Spanish), or they have a good deal of caucasian blood (eg Mestizo or Mulatto).

Q. But what about my dad? He's black/asian/some other race, and he's like the hariest man in the world.

A. There are only 3 races, and nobody has pure caucasian, mongoloid or black blood. If you see a hairy black or asian, you will notice he has more caucasian features and most likely have more caucasian blood than the other people his/her race. And the same thing would happen to a Caucasian who isnt hairy, he is either most likely part something else. Either this or it was a genetic mutation.