Anonymous

Are caucasians (on average) the hairiest of the 3 races?

But really, there are only 3 races in the world Mongoloid, black, and Caucasoid. and I have not really seen very many hairy Mongoloids or Blacks.

Now this is what some people would say

Q. But what about Indians and Middle Easterners? They are hairier!

A. Yes, this is why I said caucasian and not white. even though some indians have really dark skin, they still have the same skull shape and features as caucasians, which is why they belong to the caucasian race.

Q. What about the Italians and other Mediterraneans, they are hairier and they aren't white?

A. Same as above

Q. The Hispanics/Latinos are hairier.

A. This is because most of these Hispanics/Latinos happen to be caucasian (mainly Spanish), or they have a good deal of caucasian blood (eg Mestizo or Mulatto).

Q. But what about my dad? He's black/asian/some other race, and he's like the hariest man in the world.

A. There are only 3 races, and nobody has pure caucasian, mongoloid or black blood. If you see a hairy black or asian, you will notice he has more caucasian features and most likely have more caucasian blood than the other people his/her race. And the same thing would happen to a Caucasian who isnt hairy, he is either most likely part something else. Either this or it was a genetic mutation.

Favorite Answer

Very General question. First scientifically speaking their are no races and if there were there would be much more that 3.

Some people are hair because their have a hairy gene, there is not great mystery to it.

Norther Europeans, are from a very cold climate, scientist believe that's where the blond gene originates.

In contrast Africans for the Sahara have very little body hair, some barely have eyebrows, and are have the darkness skin, that is usually hairless.

On average a person that has blond hair does indeed have more body hair, but it is not long or thick usually soft and short like a peach. However most people in the world today are or mixed groups of people, blonds can be found everywhere. Some African people are even blond.

So the answer to your question, no.

The question is too general of a question and misleading.

So Indians are white now?And so are hispanics/latinos? HAHAHAHAHA. Funny. I dare you to go up to a mexican and say "hey you're caucasian" You will get ur *** beat. There are more then 3 races idiot. I guess people with big booties have black in them too since thats a black feature? and people with blonde got white? damn i could go on forever based off ur stupid "not facts"

Well Latinos usually have a lot of Spanish ancestry, hence the hair you've noticed. As for Arabs, they aren't lillie white, but I believe they are considered caucasian. Reading into hair is kind of weird. I'd have to say people from Europe, and who migrated and mixed (like your dad) have to be the hairest people.

the 3 race thing was used a longgggg time ago and its no longer the rule

• thomas

I'm a white male (American Indian & Irish ancestry) and I don't have a hair on my chest, very little on my arms and legs. I thank God every day for that feature...

i've noticed this too...

maybe causcasians have so much hair to protect from the cold when they migrated to Europe...kind of like fur

• 5 years agoReport

what about Chinese people? they've lived in extreme cold and no noticeable body hair?

there is a realtor in my city whose name is Harry Collies.

haha!

That is a negative

everybody's hairy...let's rejoice and sing!