Who will Win The Heisman Trophy?

Favorite Answer

unfortunately the Heisman is a what have you done for me lately award and is not based on career stats or the impact the candidate left on his team and or fans so Colt will not win even though he will go down as the winning-est college QB in FBS history

with that said, I will go with Suh and for one reason...he not only embarrassed our entire O-line but he flung (FLUNG!!!!!) Colt, like he was a rag doll whilst being defended

give it to a D guy for all the D guys over the years that were looked over

Source(s): HOOK'EM

I think it should be Suh, but he will end up 2nd behind Ingram.

I would like to thank Mental for his comments, us Nebraska fans had a pretty tough year and care more about the respect than the win right now (the wins will come real soon) It was nice to hear the respect from a Texas fan. no one will ever change the fact that we think we won that game, but it helps the healing to get a kind word. I got ripped on here any time I brought up the Def or Suh this year. I was told all week the Huskers couldn't play with Texas and would lose by 50. you can see why most of us are a little chippy.

• Buck

Their are a few of them that have really good Stats this year but who they played and how easy was it to get those stats should be taken into account as well.

IMO I would have to give it to Mark Igram without a doubt or hesitation because he did it against some good SEC teams and finished strong by putting up good numbers against the (supposed # 1 Defense) Florida Gators. If players put up huge numbers against cream-puff teams it is not really that great of an accomplishhment!

I think Mark Ingram will. McCoy and Tebow didn't have great games in their Conference Championships and Ingram did. Unfortunately the voters use that as a huge selling point. Gerhart supposedly fell down the list just because Stanford didn't play last week and Suh's Heisman stock climbed because of his performance against Texas.

Source(s): Around The Horn and PTI

It should be Toby Gerhart, he has been the most consistent player through out the season.

This idea that it is "Colt McCoy's turn" is absurd. You win it on the field with brilliant performances and McCoy was anything but brilliant against Nebraska. When you think to past winners, it is in the big games they step it up.

• Steve

Ndamukong Suh

I would love for he Sue guy to win but i know it will be Mark Ingrium or McCoy

Gerhart or Suh

Anyone else would be a travesty

• Truth

my money is on..Colt McCoy or the running back from stanford. they both have the number worthy of the award.. the others had good season but not a great season.

chuck norris will win