Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

美國移民高手請進!

本人99年9月30日入紙申請F4類別移民

有人99年10月或是11/12月的入紙申請(同是F4類別)的收到通知了

怎麼我還沒收到呢?

眼見有些同期入紙申請F4的朋友都沒收到通知

理應我是要耐心等待

但問題是, 父親於05年入籍美國成功

那個時候又申請我F1移民

是希望2條龍一齊排

看哪一條會快一點

可是我們現在還沒有收到F4類別的通知

擔心是否移民局將我們F4的申報取消, 然後再由F1重新排隊??

要是真的話, 快擔心死我, 因為女兒剛18, 怕超齡!

Update:

沒有錯, 就是同時申請F1, 因本人已離婚

2 Answers

Rating
  • Gary
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Let me answer your concerns backward:

1. F1 currently is working on application as of January 22, 2004. With the application process usually takes 1 year. It does not seems like that if you are on F1, your daughter will age out.

2. There is no law you can't wait for to 2 lines (as usually F1 is faster than F4).

3. My question is how can you qualify for F1. You are married. You should be on F3.

4. Wait another month and see for your F4. Try to see your documents and determine who has your case now. After this month, if you don't hear anything, then ask the office who has your case (Your case should be in NVC now.)

2009-12-11 01:50:48 補充:

Okay then. Just simply wait a month or so. If not, follow my instruction and contact NVC.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

the waitting time should be 11 to 12 years.

some people had the notice? we can only say ----they are very lucky.

you can not compare your case to other's...... as i say, they are just lucky in some where, some how.....

it seems your daughter will over aged.

then you have to sponsor her when you landed USA. it takes about 3 to 5 years IF she is not married duing these years.

--------- people can submit as much applications as they want. see which one will come up first. it is legal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.