Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
要是真的話, 快擔心死我, 因為女兒剛18, 怕超齡!
沒有錯, 就是同時申請F1, 因本人已離婚
- GaryLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Let me answer your concerns backward:
1. F1 currently is working on application as of January 22, 2004. With the application process usually takes 1 year. It does not seems like that if you are on F1, your daughter will age out.
2. There is no law you can't wait for to 2 lines (as usually F1 is faster than F4).
3. My question is how can you qualify for F1. You are married. You should be on F3.
4. Wait another month and see for your F4. Try to see your documents and determine who has your case now. After this month, if you don't hear anything, then ask the office who has your case (Your case should be in NVC now.)
2009-12-11 01:50:48 補充：
Okay then. Just simply wait a month or so. If not, follow my instruction and contact NVC.
- ?Lv 71 decade ago
the waitting time should be 11 to 12 years.
some people had the notice? we can only say ----they are very lucky.
you can not compare your case to other's...... as i say, they are just lucky in some where, some how.....
it seems your daughter will over aged.
then you have to sponsor her when you landed USA. it takes about 3 to 5 years IF she is not married duing these years.
--------- people can submit as much applications as they want. see which one will come up first. it is legal.