Japan asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問本英文(study in domitory)如何修改好呢

It is almost impossible to study in my domitory.

I have lived domitory for 2 years. First of all, I have four roommates and one of them is my classmate. We often share our life, including school, work and eat. In addition, we take care of each other, and make a lots funny things, which bring me many happiness. However, I found it difficult to study in my domitory, for one thing, I cannot live without computer, so I often study and play at the same time. Secondly, my roommates always like to talk each other, so I cannot focus on my study. Finally, I love to sleep. If I see the bed, I cannot help going to bed. Recently, mid-term is coming. I need to prepare them and control myself.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

It is almost impossible for me to study in my domitory.

I have lived in the domitory for 2 years. I have four roommates and one of them is my classmate. We often share our lives, including school life , work and eat (so on ). We take care of each other and do a lot of fun things together, which bring me many happiness. However, I found it difficult to study in my domitory. Firstly, I cannot live without computer, so I often study and play computer games at the same time. Secondly, my roommates always like to talk to each other, so I cannot focus on my studies. Finally, I love to sleep. If I see the bed, I cannot help myself going to bed. This is not good because the mid-term is coming soon. I need to control myself better and prepare myself for the exam.

Since it is hard for me to study in my domitory, I am thinking maybe I better go to the library as much as I can while I am preparing for the mi-term exam instead of staying at the dormitory.

基本上﹐你的結構與內容還不錯﹐所以我沒有做太多的修改。我主要是針對你的文法及句子間的連接為主。如果你要使用第一(first, firstly, first of al)﹐第二 (second, secondly, second of all)﹐第三 (third, thirdly, third of all)...這樣的文法﹐你需要有連貫性的相關描述。不然﹐原本像這樣條例式的好文法﹐會弄巧成拙。

文章最基本結構會有起頭(介紹)﹐主題與結尾 (結論)。所以我最後加了一段。希望有幫到你。

Source(s): myself

應該是 dormitory 少一個r