Anonymous

Asians, what type of Men, or Women do you find most attractive/good looking?

1. Caucasian

2. Black

4. Asian

5. Hispanic (Mexican Mestizo)

6. Hispanic (Dominican Mulatto)

7. Hispanic (White Argentine)

8. Hispanic (Black Nicaraguan)

9. Hispanic (Indigenous Bolivian)

10. or some other race (please specify)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Good looking is good looking regardless of race. Sure, I have a preference but it isn't set in stone. Regardless of race, I prefer dark-haired and dark-eyed men. I'm not much of a fan of fair-haired (with the exception of red hair) or light-eyed men although blue and green eyes are very beautiful. Brown eyes have depth and mystery to them.

I have a hard time choosing which one I find MOST attractive on the above because there are sooo many good looking men out there. I personally don't understand how many Asian women don't seem to find Asian men attractive because I've seen some gorgeous ones.

I would have to say that my least favorite at the top would have to be 6, but that doesn't mean that I would never find a Dominican man attractive. I think Mexican men are pretty sexy. I prefer tall, darker-skinned black men rather than light-skinned black men (I think dark to very dark skin is exotic). I prefer dark or red-haired, dark-eyed Caucasian men. Lighter skinned Asian (preferably Chinese, Korean, and Japanese) men as opposed to darker ones. The reason I prefer light skin and dark hair on Asians and Whites is because the dark hair and dark eyes stand out more on pale skin.

I've seen some good looking Middle Eastern/Arabic types. Also, Mediterranean Caucasian men (Greek, Italian etc...) are very good looking too as well as eastern European men. Irish men are hot too! You see why I just can't decide?

• 1 decade ago

1. Asian

2. Hispanic

3. Black

4. Caucasian.

:}

• 4 years ago

I'm going to be completely honest. I'm not just being racist. I'm one of those Indian people that looks like a Latino. Though this isn't true about me, most Indian parents teach their children to be a certain way. One thing they teach them is to be terrified of African Americans. Here's a funny story/example: I was at Costco with my Indian Grandmother picking up some Kit-Kat for her to take back to India. I live in The Bronx, a part of New York City heavily populated by African Americans. She was standing by the clothes picking out a new jacket when I tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around, very frightened. She told me that she thought she was being mugged. But then there are Indians like me. When their Parents told them: "Beware of these blacks, they will kill you." I said, "But Papa, I don't remember them coming to take our land away from us?" So my suggestion is to go for it, especially if she smiled at you. But be warned, us Indians can be very religious. Like annoying religious.

• 1 decade ago

Asian men are most attracted to White ladies, Latinas, and Arab women.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm an asian girl and although I find white guys to be very attractive, my first preference will always be asian guys.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Asian men attract me the most.

For other races, he can attract me only if he is good looking and smart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

asians but i prefer hispanics as my 2nd choice then white and then black

• 1 decade ago

wow a lot of hispanic options there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i think most Asians prefer other Asians

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg!!

NO ALLL DOMINICANS ARE MULATO

BI ALL ARGETINE ARE WHITW

BO ALL NICARAGUAN ARE BLACK

NO AL BOLIVIAN ARE INDIAN

NO ALL MEXICAN ARE MEZTIZO

OMGA ERES MUY ESTUPIDO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.