Good Sites debunking the New Testament?

Just gathering some info for a presentation and need some reliable contradictory Information. I already know a lot of its fallacies, I need to back up my evidence to state that the new testament enforces a Monotheistic-Polytheistic Pagan Influenced religion. Anyone know any good sites proving the corruption... show more Just gathering some info for a presentation and need some reliable contradictory Information.

I already know a lot of its fallacies, I need to back up my evidence to state that the new testament enforces a Monotheistic-Polytheistic Pagan Influenced religion.

Anyone know any good sites proving the corruption in the bible?

Thanks in advance.
Update: I'm sure guidelines to war, and stoning the non-believers are "positive teachings". If you believe it's positive and non-contradictory to the old testament, then u and I are reading a different bible: Deuteronomy 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed... show more I'm sure guidelines to war, and stoning the non-believers are "positive teachings". If you believe it's positive and non-contradictory to the old testament, then u and I are reading a different bible:

Deuteronomy 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.