David Archuleta???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok so im a bigggg fan of Davids and i wanna what that deal was with his dad? i heard he got arrested or something like that?! please help me!!! Thanks = )

• DN
    Favorite Answer

You ask, I answer:

David Archuleta's father has been arrested in Utah on charges of solicitation of prostitution.

The story was first reported by FOX 13 News, KSTU-TV in Salt Lake City. Police say Jeffrey Archuleta was caught inside a massage parlor during a raid on January 14. Investigators claim that's when Midvale, Utah police raided a Reiki massage parlor located on South State Street.

"His intent going into the message parlor was to receive sexual gratification, so we cited him for solicitation of prostitution," said Sgt. John Salazar of the Midvale Police Department.

completely believe you. yet no longer particularly with the guy above. i think of that the cook dinner fan's are merely as guilting of bashing with the aid of fact the archie followers are. in case you look on the performances on youtube, the two david's songs and viedos have the comparable volume of comments speaking against them. the real reason at the back of all this bashing in my opinion is as a results of the fact the actuality that the two davids are gonna be the ideal 2. This reasons human beings to sense like, if arch looses, he's gonna unfastened to cook dinner. and if cook dinner looses, he's gonna unfastened to arch. i think of this is what upsets the followers the main and reasons all this scuffling with.

I don't really know of that.I'll find some.I heard his parents got divorced,so maybe that's a reason.

Worry about your own life and your own dad for a change.

• M

WHO CARES!!!~