how do i get my 98 accord started added STP at night woke up and it wont start?

i added STP gas treatment to my 98 accord at night woke up the next morning and it wont start>>>please help

Favorite Answer

Adding STP has nothing to do with not starting. It could be other problems. Check your starter, battery, sparkplug, fuel pump and fuel pump relay. One of them could be malfunctioning. Hope this helps!

Source(s): Car enthusiast-Honda Car owner

Did you leave a light on?

You haven't given enough information for anyone to even guess at an answer but I don't think it has anything to do with adding the STP gas treatment.

Does it even turn over or click? Is the battery OK?

ok more info needed, the only thing wrong stp can do is if you bought an put something in that was not made for the gas tank, or if you put it in on an empty tank and it is not pure gas, is it turning over? is the motor trying? or is it just dead? nothing happening? more info.

a dead battery... a bad alternator, a bad starter, could be anything the Stp has nothing to do with it.