Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Houston gets earliest snow ever and the whole state of Iowa is under a blizzard warning? Not cold enough?

Remember, the commiecrats say that plant food is pollution!

Update:

"if this is an attack on global warming, this just helps prove its real."

Right. In the liberal mind, cold is hot, up is down, right is left, foolishness is wisdom... FREAKS

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Don't question the priests of the Church of Climatology or they will ridicule you relentlessly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why does global warming miss my state of Wisconsin so much? We didn't have much of a summer and our winters haven't gotten warmer, in fact our winters are a lot like the old time ones, so what is their theory on this?

• Andrea
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Here in Norfolk, England we had about 5 inches but at 62, I decided against the sledging!

• grob
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Wow, cold weather in December. Go figure.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ok, global warming is not something that occurs overnight, or even over a few years.

It is facilitated by humans and their industrial lives, however, that doesn't mean that it is going to stop snowing, or even that uncommon winter weather can happen. The average global temperature, as a whole, is rising. Its a small percentage, but its there. Please get your head out of your sore butthole and try to put up a decent argument against global warming (and they do exist).

I also don't think biodegradable plant food is pollution.

• 1 decade ago

lol. it's still global warming. um..yea..uh its reverse global warming. yea, that's the ticket.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I know.

It seems to get cold every winter these days.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dear god the horror! It's so hot....the sun...it burns.

• if this is an attack on global warming, this just helps prove its real. the effects of it is strange weather, including colder weather coming early

• 1 decade ago

EXACTLY.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.