My dog has dry skin and dandruff. How can I cure this?

I have been giving her a multi vitamin and fish oil capsules with her meals. Is there anything else I can use to fix the dry skin?
Update: I know its not mange - its just little flakes and she scratches in that area which I assume is itchy due to dryness. I brush her several times a week. She also eats Buffalo Blue brand canned and dry food which is one of the higher quality foods available. I give her boiled chicken every few days to add to the... show more I know its not mange - its just little flakes and she scratches in that area which I assume is itchy due to dryness.

I brush her several times a week. She also eats Buffalo Blue brand canned and dry food which is one of the higher quality foods available. I give her boiled chicken every few days to add to the food. So along with all this, a multi vitamin and fish oil - she still has dandruff.