Chad asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Which one of these bowl games has the worst name?

-Papajohns.com Bowl

-Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl

-San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl

-R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Gaylord Bowl

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anything with a mediocre bowl game that two .500 teams play in . But out of these 4 name the tie between Gaylord and Papajohn.com there just to plain and the other speaks for itself there people.

• 1 decade ago

Little Ceasers Pizza Bowl is the worst name

the San Diego Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl is the worst to me though in that list

Source(s): King Of NJ
  • 1 decade ago

Gaylord Bowl LOL

The Packers and Browns should be the teams playing in it LOL

I know it's college before I get flamed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Balls
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I always thought the Papajohns.com Bowl was ridiculous. Why not just the Papa John's Bowl? That, and the Meineke Car Care Bowl.

• 1 decade ago

san diego county federal income credit union workers poinsettia bowl.

i added a few words. did you notice? and what does a pointsettia have to do with football? and, why is such a limited area covering a bowl game? san diego county? what the hell? i live in NYC.

• 1 decade ago

Gaylord.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Sun Bowl's original name was the Salad Bowl.

• 1 decade ago

It is all about money these days.Sponsors have to have their names in front of the Bowl's names.I still refer to the Bowl's by their original names.Some have dropped the original name altogether.Like the Chik-fil-a Bowl,it's not the Peach Bowl anymore.But to me it is.JCB you are 100% correct.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Credit Union for sure brosef, financial irresponsibility is having your credit union spend money on a bowl game and not lowering your interest rates.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.