Chad asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Which one of these bowl games has the worst name?

-Papajohns.com Bowl

-Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl

-San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl

-R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl

Favorite Answer

Gaylord Bowl

Anything with a mediocre bowl game that two .500 teams play in . But out of these 4 name the tie between Gaylord and Papajohn.com there just to plain and the other speaks for itself there people.

Little Ceasers Pizza Bowl is the worst name

the San Diego Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl is the worst to me though in that list

Source(s): King Of NJ

Gaylord Bowl LOL

The Packers and Browns should be the teams playing in it LOL

I know it's college before I get flamed

• Balls

I always thought the Papajohns.com Bowl was ridiculous. Why not just the Papa John's Bowl? That, and the Meineke Car Care Bowl.

san diego county federal income credit union workers poinsettia bowl.

i added a few words. did you notice? and what does a pointsettia have to do with football? and, why is such a limited area covering a bowl game? san diego county? what the hell? i live in NYC.

Gaylord.

The Sun Bowl's original name was the Salad Bowl.

It is all about money these days.Sponsors have to have their names in front of the Bowl's names.I still refer to the Bowl's by their original names.Some have dropped the original name altogether.Like the Chik-fil-a Bowl,it's not the Peach Bowl anymore.But to me it is.JCB you are 100% correct.

Credit Union for sure brosef, financial irresponsibility is having your credit union spend money on a bowl game and not lowering your interest rates.