Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 1 decade ago

guys i neeed help what are the most common real world problems ?

look i am participating in the ISEF and wanted a good project so i need a problem to solve for who dk what is the ISEF its an international science fair oh and i am 14 and need a project preferred device any ideas?

what i mean a device to help deaf people to talk and listen for example

thnx

any ideas?

no mean answers

Update:

for example i know i mean thier hand language to words for example

Update 2:

its for example not for deaf i mean like global warming world prblems

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you want a project to help deaf people, the best way to start is find a deaf person (or a group of them) and find out what they need. If you don't know any deaf people already, get in touch with the local branch of an organization that works with them. They won't turn away anybody who is genuinely interested in helping!

There may be some simple things that people find really annoying, but there isn't any gadget availble that you can buy to solve them - but you would never have thought of the idea yourself without asking the people who actually have the problem.

When you write up the project you will get credit for doung the "market research" - and of course if the project is a success, you will have some satisfied customers as well.

• 1 decade ago

...There is no way of getting a deaf person to hear again short of operating on their brain and reparing the deformitites in their ears, and that kind of surgery isn't even possible yet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.