Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

Teeth whitening cost ? How much does teeth whitening cost?

How much does teeth whitening usually cost?..can i buy a product that does the same thing..?

I looked into how much teeth whitening cost back when I considered doing the same thing. What I found was it would cost me several hundred dollars, closer to $500 or more although it depends on the dentist and what method you're using.

I ended up using this stuff instead: http://www.amazon.com/Teeth-Whitening/dp/B00AHAWWO...

It's a LOT cheaper and it actually works. My teeth got several shades whiter, enough for other people to notice and ask me about it. I don't know if this product does the same thing as getting a teeth whitening treatment but I was more than happy with the results I got and saving a bunch of money made me even more happy.

I actually have a friend that spent the money, around $500 if I remember correctly to get her teeth whitened at her dentist. The results were noticeable of course but for the money she spent, I think it was a bit much. She would've gotten similar results using this teeth whitening product.

There are a lot of different products to whitening your teeth out on the market but this one is one of the most popular and best rated ones so I'd give this one a try and see how white it gets your teeth first before considering spending a lot more at the dentist...

Hi John,

Teeth whitening can cost a few hundred dollars at a dentists office and your insurance won't help cover anything (I know from experience).

You can buy products that whitens teeth effectively however some of them can be filled with harmful chemicals and be very expensive as well.

I recently found a helpful resource that will allow you to use a highly effective method that is natural and will allow you to whiten your teeth with in 5 days!

Source(s): You now can try it for Free (not sure how long this will last) just make sure to use the promo code: "x-mas gift": http://teethwhiteningonline.co.cc/
  • shari

Teeth Whitening For You!

How much does teeth whitening cost? It depends on the procedure you will undergo.

You can go to a dentist - then you will pay a lot, several thousands for sure and you will face many site effects including tooth sensitivity, soft tissue irritation etc.

Or you can try teeth whitening kits - they are cheaper, but even much more dangerous - almost all of them contains dangerous hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide.

The best option is to use home remedies - they are almost free, without any side effects and they work.

I would suggest you to get this ebook - http://ponvu.com/teethwhitening It contains a step-by-step guide that will whiten your teeth in 3 months guaranteed and uses only home made remedies.

Just read more here http://ponvu.com/teethwhitening

Source(s): personal experience

Stay away from the professional teeth whitening procedures and from the whitening at home kits. They are using extremely toxic chemicals that can cause IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO TOOTH ENAMEL and premature tooth decay.

Check out this site: http://www.naturalwhiteteeth.net - It's about how you can whiten your teeth 100% naturally. Same results but 100% safe and 1000 times cheaper.

You should read Laura Jefferson’s book "Skin Whitening At Home" ( I saw it's also available in electronic format +video: http://www.skinwhiteningathome.com ). After 8 weeks I managed to get my skin a few tones whiter and I also got rid of freckles.

The method she teaches in her book is natural, inexpensive, and is readily available in most homes. You could even find some ingredients in your own backyard. The most wonderful thing about the method she shares in her book is that it will help you whiten or lighten your skin pigmentations, freckles, age spots, acne marks, dark underarms, melasma, or your overall skin color easily and naturally without breaking your bank or producing dangerous side effects. Good Luck!

I suggest you do teeth whitening safely and NATURALLY, without endangering your health with unsafe, chemical bleaching.

If you don’t want to be spending $1,000 - $3,000 on a teeth whitening procedure with obvious risks and no guarantee of success check the source link below.

Good luck!

Whitening Teeth Cost

Teeth whitening session at the dentist’s clinic is a rather costly affair. As far as I know, even after spending so much money, the results might not be as satisfying as you would expect it to be. Besides, it might lead to several other side effects like sensitivity, irritation etc. At this point, you have to understand that the elements used in those sessions are often very strong chemicals. If you are still up for it, I would advise you to do some extensive research to understand what you are really getting into.

If you want a cheaper option, there are several teeth whitening kits like Sensodyne that are available in the markets. Home remedies are the best option as they are made of ingredients sitting in our kitchen cabinet. They give you visible results if used regularly. And it’s almost free!

No matter how much cover-up you apply or how significantly you consider to ignore it, Those pimples are there to keep if you do not use a approach