promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

cellulite treatment ..? Has any cellulite treatment worked for you?

Has any cellulite treatment worked for you?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My proven method to get rid of cellulite is a combination of three things: exercise, diet alterations and a good cellulite cream. You don’t need to buy expensive surgical treatment to eliminate the problem when natural products and treatments can give you better results and they are less expense.

The most effective way to get rid of cellulite is a combination of cardiovascular exercises (like running or biking). These are very important because they help your body metabolize food very efficiently, decreasing the accumulation of excess fat and the buildup of cellulite.

While exercises help very much, the diet is an important factor too in reducing the cellulite. In short you have to reduce saturated fats from your diet meaning no more deep-fried food or take-away foods. By removing fatty food from your diet your body will not store the excess fat that is used for energy. Basically your fat cells will begin to grow and attach themselves to the inner wall of your skin pulling your skin down in spots causing what we call cellulite.

The final piece of the puzzle is the use of a good cellulite cream. Why ? The results appear extremely slow without it .The second advantage which most women don’t know is that our body is naturally trying to repair itself from the damage the cellulite has caused, but it cannot get enough of the nutrients needed to get the best results from your diet.

The most effective anti-cellulite cream that exists today and was used by all my clients is the one from Cellulean. This cream is 100% natural, is safe to use but most important IT WORKS. Making exercises, taking care of your diet and using this awesome anti-cellulite cream is a sure way to get you rid of cellulite.

checl out the url in the source box below fore more info about cellulite.Also you can get a fre trial too.hope it helps

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Remove Cellulite Naturally Forever - http://CelluliteGone.trustdd.com/?vwKh
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I am so busy with my 5 kids (all under 8 years old!) and I hate exercising and dieting, life's too short! So I thought the only option for getting rid of my ugly cellulite was to book in with a set of weekly medical roller treatments. Job done.

However, they cost me a monstrous $3000 and, you guessed it, did absolutely nothing. I couldn't believe it. It left me thoroughly depressed.

I saw this info on the web and I gave it a go, what did I have to lose now! And, my god this is genius. Quick and easy. I feel so wonderful in my new, smooth, renewed figure! I am a yummy mummy now!

Cellulite Disappear?

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I started noticing cellulite on my thighs, front and back and it kind of depressed me.

I started searching for ways to get rid of it.

I came across a system by Joey Atlas on how to remove cellulite from my hips, thigh, and butts.

I have been using the system for over three weeks now and I see results...!

I found out about the 5 keys to cellulite removal, you can too...!

Check out this free Video...!

http://bit.ly/RemoveCellulitesystem

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Hey!

Anyone can use this method for getting rid from cellulite:

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Do you look for the best anti-cellulite cream?

You can try DIFRESH ANTI-CELLULITE, it is 100% natural, it works when you sleep (at bedtime). You can check it in www.difreshshop.com . You can pay with paypal and they ship it worldwide for FREE

Attachment image
  • 6 years ago

Here's what to do: drink 3 liters of water each day, do squats for 15 minutes daily, eat mostly raw veggies and grilled chicken breast and do coffee ground wraps daily. This will work!

This video will teach you a little more so watch it below! Take care and hope this helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1gnXCoKGC0

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Also include 10 grams involving fiber to satiate hunger longer preventing bloating from constipation.

• 3 years ago

Label each with time in addition to calorie amounts to avoid eating everything at one time.

• 3 years ago

take in drinking water with out refined all kinds of sugar

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.