POLL: Miley Cyrus or Jamie Lynn Spears?

I'd rather see Jamie Lynn on the cover of Elle or Vanity Fair....at least Jamie Lynn doesn't ACT innocent....Jamie Lynn might have had a baby but, she never encouraged slutty behavior from young girls....I mean, Mileys fans are little girls!!!! My 7 year old sister watches her show and looks up to her!! Why... show more I'd rather see Jamie Lynn on the cover of Elle or Vanity Fair....at least Jamie Lynn doesn't ACT innocent....Jamie Lynn might have had a baby but, she never encouraged slutty behavior from young girls....I mean, Mileys fans are little girls!!!! My 7 year old sister watches her show and looks up to her!! Why would I allow her to get these magazines when Miley's dressing like a $2 hooker??? She's suppose to set an example for these kids. She's a piece of $hit....I'm a slu7 but, you'd never guess it from the way I dress. I have CLASS...there's a big difference. She's gonna end up being in a XXX movie before she even turns 18. The way she dresses has DESPERATE written all over her. Why don't you make yourself a LITTLE hard to chase Miley?
13 answers 13