urgent help n please suggest top 10 games(like igi,splinter cell,hitman etc FPS TPS Assasin) for my pc config(?

RAM 2gb ddr2

Proc = Pentium 4

vid card= 128 mb

sound card = inbuilt

(HP compaq Presario)

please help, i will be very very very greatful

Update:

RAM 2gb ddr2

Proc = Pentium 4

vid card= 128 mb(ATI RADEON Xpress 200 series)

sound card = inbuilt

(HP compaq Presario)

please help, i will be very very very greatful

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

it's hard to tell without knowing your graphic card.! (not the memory size)

so please tell me it then I will tell what games can your computer handle

to know that-> Start->Run

then type "Dxdiag" (without quotation) so you will get a Window where you can find information regarding to your graphic card. ->now go to Display Tab->Under Device Group Box (Section) look at the "Name" line so that is your graphic card ->Now remember and write it down on here.!

• 3 years ago

a million. Collective Soul the international i comprehend Shine not greater, No much less Crown Why Pt. 2 2. Def Leppard Hysteria Pour some Sugar On Me Love Bites long long thank you to pass see you later 3. pink enable pass lost Breathe Into Me dropping Time products 4. Adema Giving in the type you like it Blame Me can provide So fortunate 5. Breaking Benjamin epidermis Polyamorous So chilly Diary Of Jane Evil Angel 6. Default Taking My existence Away dropping My Time Deny The memory will in no way Die It basically Hurts 7. Senses Fail The Priest And The Matador can't be saved Calling All vehicles Bonecrusher The Rapture 8. Revis Seven caught interior the Rain Your Wall city under each and every thing After 9. Bullet For My Valentine Tears do no longer Fall those style of issues I Hate (Revolve around Me) the tip Room 409 10 Years at present 10. concept Of A Deadman No marvel So satisfied Say see you later Santa Monica no longer something could Come between Us

• 1 decade ago

Hi

With 128 MB Graphic Card their are certain limitation to the game and more with P4 Processor.

Well here are some good games you should play it.

Call Of Duty 1

Eragon

Freedom Fighters

Hotwheels Velocity X

Trackmania

Doom 3

NFS Most Wanted

Prince Of Persia

Unreal Tournament (G.O.T.Y)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.