? asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

呢篇文有冇地方錯?

Yesterday, I saw an accident happened. Yesterday was Thursday I got volleyball training but I was late. I left in north Sydney at 5. Then I decided to take a train to Olympic park. The train was running express through Olympic park in Sydney’s northeast. Then the train suddenly stopped and the doors were open. Then I got off the train in a platform and wanted to see what happened. Someone on the train said is the fire broke the train system so the trains were not working. Then I saw about 50 firemen came and helped. They took about 2 hours to extinguish the blaze which broke out at 5:30p.m. Then I arrived in Olympic park around. The training was finished so I went back home and saw a news reporter said, “At this stage the cause of fire is unknown and it caused around $200,000 damage. Now the train is resumed normal service

Rating
    Favorite Answer

呢篇文有地方錯

Yesterday, I saw an accident happened. Yesterday was Thursday, I got volleyball training but I was late. I left north Sydney at 5. Then I decided to take a train to Olympic park. The train was express through Olympic park in Sydney’s northeast. Then the train suddenly stopped and the doors were open. Then I got off the train on a platform and wanted to see what happened. Someone on the train said that there is a fire broke the train system so the trains were not working. Then I saw about 50 firemen came and helped. They took about 2 hours to extinguish the fire which broke out at 5:30p.m. Then I arrived in Olympic park around. The training was finished so I went back to home and saw a news reporter said, at this stage the cause of fire is unknown and it caused around $200,000 damage. Now the train is resumed into normal service

this is the correct one.

Source(s): Myself

昨天,我看到了事故發生。昨天是星期四,我得到排球訓練,但我遲到了。我離開了北悉尼5。然後,我決定坐火車到奧林匹克公園。正在運行的列車來表達在悉尼奧林匹克公園的東北部。然後,火車突然停開的門。然後,我在下車的平台,想看看發生了什麼。在火車上有人說是起火的列車系統,使列車是不行的。然後我看到了來自約50名消防員和幫助。他們花了2小時撲滅大火發生在下午5點30然後,我到了奧林匹克公園周圍。培訓已經完成,所以我回家,看到新聞報導說,“在這個階段,原因不明的火災,並造成約20萬元損失。現在列車恢復正常服務.

你篇文章的解釋,look look 有咩錯

應該無掛!?~

我最多幫你問吓我的老師la!

三日後應該德! ^_^

2009-12-08 15:32:40 補充:

What's "Sydney’s" mean?