yep deff asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

Question about Target credit cards?

I just signed up for one today. How long does it take to know if I was accepted? And how long do I have to pay things off? Is there a minium I have to pay each month? Any other info/advice would be great ! Thank you so much =]

Favorite Answer

Tomorrow call them and ask them who the issuing bank is,request phone number and then call them and ask those questions you may already have there card. You should always ask who the issuing card bank company is.

The issuing bank this is the company behind the card EX. Wilmington trust, Citi bank, Visa, Wells fargo. Target is not a bank so they get a bank to issue consumers card with their logo ( target) on the plastic.

Usually if they don't notify you within several minutes after applying you didn't get approved. Most companies inform you with a congratulations e-mail or note on their web-sit within minutes of applying for the credit card.

Please tell me whether Target gives an initial % off with the first purchase from Target