Darcy Bussell on Strictly ... Not Alesha Dixon's favourite person?

Did anyone else get the impression that Alesha (the donkey-laugh) Dixon was NOT amused by Darcy being the new judge on SCD? Alesha was the only member of the judging panel who did not applaud Darcy on Saturday, and completely talked over her on Monday's SCD - It Takes Two ... (made herself look a tad... show more Did anyone else get the impression that Alesha (the donkey-laugh) Dixon was NOT amused by Darcy being the new judge on SCD?

Alesha was the only member of the judging panel who did not applaud Darcy on Saturday, and completely talked over her on Monday's SCD - It Takes Two ... (made herself look a tad desperate even?)
Update: Crikes! A 'clean sweep' in terms of answers ... I just wanted to add too that Alesha says once more "you WAS" instead of you were I will have a fit! My poor mother is even considering writing to Beeb, so aggravated is she by AD's appalling grammar - this is an 'example' to... show more Crikes! A 'clean sweep' in terms of answers ... I just wanted to add too that Alesha says once more "you WAS" instead of you were I will have a fit! My poor mother is even considering writing to Beeb, so aggravated is she by AD's appalling grammar - this is an 'example' to youngsters???

I didn't realise they were bringing her back next year - After having watched from series one, I may well decide to leave it in the future!

Thanks all for your answers - will be V. difficult to choose a Best! x