Who's left for Georges St. Pierre in the welterweight division?

GSP dominated his two toughest welterweight opponents in Thiago Alves and Jon Fitch.

He outwrestled a better pedigree wrestler in Josh Koscheck.

He avenged his losses against Matt Hughes (twice) and Matt Serra handily.

He pounded out (albeit with a little help from Vaseline, and a nice 15 pound weight advantage) lightweight champion BJ Penn.

His two most promising potential contenders, Martin Kampmann and Mike Swick, were beaten handily by Paul Daley and Dan Hardy, respectively.

Next in line challenger, Dan Hardy has absolutely no ground game, as he was easily taken down and mounted by Marcus Davis in their fight.

Paul Daley was beaten easily by Jake Shields, who used superior ground skills to submit him.

Who is left?

• Favorite Answer

I'm gonna come way out of left field with this one.

Nick Diaz.

Nick bumps around weight classes. I think he's fighting at 185 in Strikeforce, but he's fought at 170 and 160 before.

Here's my case. He has a bit unorthodox but very solid boxing, and a sick ground game. He hasn't been facing the most elite competition, but he's taken out a few big names, Gomi, Frank Shamrock, Scott Smith, and he's undefeated in his last five fights.

I think it'll take someone tenacious with a great ground game to take out GSP. Nick would be the underdog, but I think he's got a fair shot.

Too bad he's not fighting in the UFC!

hahaha Greaser and Vaseline +15 pounds

If greaser did not get greased, I think that he could not have slid through BJ Penn's triangle in the 2nd. But we'll never know.

What is the point of having weight classes if fighters cut weight 24 hours before the fight, and can gain 20 pounds back with in 24 hours?

Anthony Johnson probably could , but he is too soft. And fights honestly, unlike Greaser.

And perhaps AJ too would make a good showing,only if he isn't afraid to get dirty.

But now Josh Koscheck doesn't fight cleanly anymore. He is too a dirty fighter.

Hands all up on the face, isn't afraid of poking you in they eyes, uses your trachea as an arm rest, covers your mouth with his hand. And if he too learns the technique to cutting weight can come in +15 too. I think he is an admirable opponent now for the Grease monkey.

Other then that no one in the division is aggressive enough to take the fight to Greaser.

I think jon Fitch would be able to take him next time they fight. Carlos Condit I'm a fan of since his WEC days and I know he and GSP are working out in Greg Jackson's. Who knows what can happen with this former champion.

Kampmann I feel deserves to get a rematch with Daley I saw that fight and it just doesn't look like Kampmann was really taken care of.

I'd like to see him fight Lawlor and Shields. I didn't see Alves as his most dangerous opponent, probably because I still see Fitch as his biggest threat. Oh well..

No one. I think that GSP is just way too dominant a fighter. I wouldn't mind watching him beat up Koscheck. If I was Dan Hardy, I don't know if I would have won that last fight, simply because now he has to fight GSP. Move to another weight class guys, this one is his for a long while. Wouldn't mind him shutting Penn's fat head up either. God that guy irks me.

No one is left. After he destroys Hardy, Koscheck will probably get 1 more shot and after he destroys him he NEEDS to move up to middleweight. He has beaten the best welterweight has to offer so theres no point to stay. He should move up to MW, get a tune up fight, then challenge anderson silva. But personally i think he is scared to fight him. I think once silva moves to LW for good then GSP moves up. IMO.

Sleep in a cold room Sleeping in a cold room is a best way to force your body to heat itself up for hours

Try a cardio routine that engages multiple muscles simultaneously

make sure you check food labels and avoid anything with more than 4 grams of sugar especially high fructose corn syrup per serving

2 hour walk at a moderate pace

swing a lasso over your head 375 times