Is there a way to be alerted when a home security system has been activated and disarmed?

My employer uses SecureNet as the security system for the small business. All employees have keys and know the passcode. I intend to enter briefly after close of business day, disarm the system, shred a few peices of a co-workers work, and then re-arm the system and leave. Is there any way my employer could know,... show more My employer uses SecureNet as the security system for the small business. All employees have keys and know the passcode. I intend to enter briefly after close of business day, disarm the system, shred a few peices of a co-workers work, and then re-arm the system and leave. Is there any way my employer could know, in real-time, when the system was armed and disarmed? Is there anyway they could know at all?