Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite Tina Turner song?

Favorite Answer

I love Tina Turner's song/album "Simply the best" it was called one of the best years greatest hits albums. It was released in 1991 and includes some of Tina's greatest hits (I say some because actually there are a couple missing), it also includes 4 new songs (by 1991), one of them is a duo with Rod Steward. This album debuted at #1 in the British charts and remained in the Top 50 for 3 straight years, the album was certified Platinum in the US and Multi-Platinum all over Europe, selling almost 10 million copies.

You're simply the best, better than all the rest

Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met

I'm stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say

Tear us apart no, no, baby, I would rather be dead

:)

• The Acid Queen from Tommy

Nutbush

Pote Salad Annie

River Deep and Mountain extreme I enjoyed it while Tina kicked bum on Proud Mary Solo she took it extreme high quality and effortless and then she ended it tough. She rocked all of it via herself devoid of Ike and he or she purely style of confirmed him that she ought to do it without him beating her anymore. I enjoyed the movie what's love have been given to do with it and he or she specific did cover it nicely all those years my hat is off to her for identifying to purchase out of that abusive relationship maximum of people never make it out alive.

I'm not a huge TT fan but like some of her songs. 'Private Dancer' has to be the best. Sad, well-written and excellently sung.

I Smell Trouble

I really like this gal, I grew up to her songs. But the one that I found that never made it big was Nutbush. Where she was from. I happened to like it.

Simply the best

• ?

the rolling on the river one sweet mary i think and your contact stacy wants to email you something if you didnt see the question

• What has Love got to do with it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FXF8uSNx1o

Youtube thumbnail

whats love got to do with it