Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

Can I view pending transactions on my online Bank of America account?

I can't seem to find a way to view my pending debit card transactions on my checking account through bank of america's online banking. Why is this? Every other bank seems to show you your pending transactions. Why not bank of america? Am i missing something here? It's a bit frustrating...

Update:

when i banked with Wamu it would show pending debit transactions... if there isn't pending tranactions then why is my current balance and available balance different? some debit transactions take a couple of days to post and most banks online banking shows this pending activity. BOA dosn't seem to though.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont know whats up with your online banking but i have Bank of America and it shows all my pending transactions. Some show right away and others take a day or 2. That is kinda strange...if youre using a debit card it should show up in the account where the debit card is linked. Make sure your looking at the right account if you have more than 1. If not you should call customer service and tell them about your problem. Hope i helped! :]

Source(s): Teller @ BofA
  • 1 decade ago

Debit cards provide a seamless transaction - there is no "Pending" either you bought something or you didn't. If you look at your online statement - you'll see a POP (point of purchase) notation and a retail store listing with the amount that was paid out of your checking account.

• 5 years ago

That's not right

• dawn
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I was asking myself about this as well

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.