Jeet kune do vs brazilian jiu jitsu?

well i take taekwondo,muay thai, and jeet kune do. i have knowledge in many other styles like 5 animal kung fu,bjj,judo,boxing, wing chun and various others. my friend is bout to start bjj and muay thai. even though i know alot about martial arts espcially jeet kune do i still a lil worried his ground game will be... show more well i take taekwondo,muay thai, and jeet kune do. i have knowledge in many other styles like 5 animal kung fu,bjj,judo,boxing, wing chun and various others. my friend is bout to start bjj and muay thai. even though i know alot about martial arts espcially jeet kune do i still a lil worried his ground game will be way better then me. i mean my bjj skills are decent on da ground im a good fighter and took some classes on it and i also use to do greco roman wrestling but i wont be able to take anymore classes on bjj for a while cuz of finicial problems but probably in the future ill take some classes? any ideas on what i should do? it keeps swarming my head like oh no now ur friend ground skills will be better than yours. (lol i strive to be the best)
Update: to jarrod ur right. i shud work on my grappling game it's just jeet kune do doesnt focus on grappling as much as bjj as it has all grappling. with jeet kune do is one of the reasons why u have good grappling. me and my friend sparred before and i went into a full guard and got him into a gulliotine. he aint... show more to jarrod ur right. i shud work on my grappling game it's just jeet kune do doesnt focus on grappling as much as bjj as it has all grappling. with jeet kune do is one of the reasons why u have good grappling. me and my friend sparred before and i went into a full guard and got him into a gulliotine. he aint tap i just let go and we where done lol. a while frm now that wouldnt work. and the guy who was speaking on the side kick the would work but the thing is if im on the ground side kicks would'nt work anymore. in competetion i may have to tap but in a real life fight i'd just bite em. but still