Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

Who do you think is the most exciting fighter in the MMA?

The fighter that you just can't wait to see who they are fighting next and how it will play out. For me, it's quickly becoming Jon Bones Jones.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For me its hands down Diego Sanchez. He is never in a boring fight. The first round with Guida was crazy! Second i would say Anderson Silva. He is just too good. He made forrest look like an amateur. And third id say is Jose Aldo! A year or two and he will rule the UFC 155lb division!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • gonz
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua.. The only guy I know to knock out Quinton Jackson in the first round. His aggressive Kickboxing is awesome. He should be champ at 205 lbs.

Diego Sanchez.. the guy is so aggressive! even on the floor he makes it look awesome.

BJ Penn.. He is just great

Lyoto Machida- He could easily whoop Jon Jones! But hey he is more experienced! and is the champ at 205 lbs for a reason!

Anderson Silva- would be higher but he sometimes seems too timid.

• 1 decade ago

JJ can no longer be ignored. His striking sucks, but everything else is solid. Good wrestling, good throws, good takedown, good kicks and unorthodox spinning punches. Knows how to use his elbows effectively. Yeah, he's very exciting and will be the champ within 4 years. At 22, he will easily improve his striking and become very dangerous. Machida, silva ,etc will have to be on guard for JJ.

• 1 decade ago

I'll say the UFC heavyweight champ Brock Lesnar. He is not that exciting of a fighter, but I probably get more excited to see him fight than anyone else.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

eddie alvarez(fights 4 bellator fighting chamionship), he is relatively unkown but a great striker nice submissions and quick strikes make for a good show

i also like roger huerta and dan henderson

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

diego sanchez by far... hes so intense and aggrressive...did you see that fight with guida! did you see that fight with perisian? nick diaz?? hes so angery and aggrressive and exciteing

• 1 decade ago

clay guida

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.