How do I get to Lavender Town in pokemon yellow?

I know I have to go through Digletts cave, but I don't know how to get to it lol.

Am I supposed the go to Pewter city next? Bascially I want to get to the fourth city?

• Xinyi
    Favorite Answer

1) Go through Diglett's cave, and get HM Flash from one of Oak's Aides in one of the houses in the previously inaccessible areas of Route 2. Head back to Vermillion City.

2) Clear the S.S. Anne and get HM Cut, if you haven't already done this. The ticket comes from Bill on Route 24.

3) Go back to Cerulean City, and then go into the house that was previously blocked by a police officer. Go through and fight the Rocket in the backyard, he will give you TM Dig. After that follow the path east onto Route 10. You will need Cut to access this route.

4) After getting past Route 10, teach somebody Flash, heal up at the Pokemon center, then head through ROCK TUNNEL, not Diglett's Cave. You will need Flash to navigate this area. There are a lot of trainers and Pokemon in here, so be careful. You'll need a Water type, a Fire type, and a Fighting type on your team, as the bare minimum.

5) After getting out of Rock Tunnel, head south. You'll find yourself in Lavender Town.

Hope that helped.

Source(s): Beat the Kanto games... 4 times.

You can get there through the Rock Tunnel after receiving HM01 (Cut) on the SS Anne in Vermilion City and HM05 (Flash) in the neighborhood of Pewter City after travelling through the Diglett Cave. Getting to the Rock Tunnel can be done be ' Cutting ' the tree east of Cerulean City and following the route there.

• Shane

wow pokemon yellow? havent played that since grade 3 LOL. hmmm dont you need some leaf pokemon to cut the vines that block the way.

Source(s): sorry i forgot.

AW... as usual Im late on answering THESE type of questions...

(what the first person said...)

oh man i can remeber but check out youtube im sure theres guides on there but very fun game