Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Barack Obama a traitor to the United States of America?

If as it seems to me he is using the EPA as a political tool to help other countries raid our treasury, when will treason charges be filed?

You guys talking about Bush should know I never voted for him. Have a good day.

Favorite Answer

Yes sir he is by definition! God Bless you!

• Any president who violates the constitution is a traitor to this country.

In this sense, almost every president of the last 150 years has been a traitor to America. If you are going to prosecute Obama for treason, you would be a hypocrite if you did not also indict for treason the surviving ex-presidents like the Bushes, Clinton, and Carter.

Traitor! He has been going all over the area together with his " I ought to exhibit regret for united states of america excursion 2009" he's telling actual everyone how rotten and uncaring the individuals have been..and such mess ups. He even thanked Ortega for " blaming united states of america and not him for something that occurred whilst he develop into 3 months previous" ( the bay of pigs ). Now. we ought to consistently enable Communist Cubans come and pass , as quickly as we as individuals of the united states of a can no longer pass away our united states of america without intense stages of scrutiny.

• niHil

Only for the last 9 years. Other than that, not at all.

*chuckle*

If companies in the United States were to actually embrace the "green revolution" the natural advantages that the United States possesses (high quality universities, entrepreneurial spirit, etc.) would lead those same companies to garner fantastic profits and increase the manufacturing capability of this country. There is billions of dollars to be made in developing new energy sources and technologies. The Chinese recognize this, and are making huge changes.

Only in America do people take pride in hiding their head in the sand.

Source(s): the force.

Let's see. The EPA is considering instituting its own regulations on emissions of certain pollutants. The cost of these changes will be to the companies having to upgrade their plants. That money will go to whoever is providing the upgrades, like American workers. So exactly how does this constitute raiding our treasury and giving it to other countries?

Keep trying. I'm sure you can find someone to agree with your polluted view of the world.

• Hello can I point out one thing. The Enviroment isn't a political issue, few here keep insiting it is. It's not.

Traitor....That questionable

But for some reason he seems to think although we have skyrocketing unemployment that we still can give money away.

Please read the Shadow Government, From the premise and standpoint of that Book, I would have

to whole heartedly agree with you.

When will the treason charges be filed against Bush? Never you say? Then why would President Obama be charged with treason?

Source(s): "Every line of serious work that I have written since 1936 has been written, directly or indirectly, against totalitarianism and for democratic socialism" - George Orwell (Writter of 1984 and Animal Farm)

No. And when I said I wondered why we were in Iraq, there didn't seem to be any solid evidence of why we should be there, I also was not a traitor, though Republicans called me one. And it turns out I was right. Perhaps Republican liars are the traitors.