How can i break my thumb more?

i thought i broke my thumb.........so i told everyone i was getting a cast........i want a cast.i went to the docters but they said it wasn broken so i need to get a cast before i go to school on wednesday. help me!! and please dont tell me to just tell them the truth!!

Thanx to Zack who actualy told me how to do it and didnt call me immature :D

Best Answer

Smash your it with a hammer to weaken it then just hank on it really hard.

• LH

It's hard not to think you are being immature! You'd really rather break your thumb and have to wear a stupid cast then tell your friends you were really lucky and don't need one after all?

You could consider gettting a brace at the drug store, and wear that for a while.

That"s very immature. Why would you want a cast, beside a doctor wouldn't put a cast on for a broken thumb. They would splint it and wrap a bandage around it.

What are you 10? That's so immature. And why would you wanna put yourself in more pain to sit in a nasty itchy cast?

Looking back on this six years later, and even now it still makes me laugh so hard.

It has now lol

I BET THIS QUESTION WILL BECOME A MEME