Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

what do you think of joseph estrada running again in office?

Favorite Answer

I do not support the former President in his presidential campaign however I support his right to join the arena of politics again as part of his freedom in the country where democracy is the form of government. Under the 1987 Constitution, a President who served for four years as President cannot run for re-election. Former President Estrada's presidency served for only two and a half years and therefore he can run for the highest office once again without violation of the law.

you have an extremely sturdy words right here pardner asserting naming Joseph is a criminal, and that i've got an spectacular admire on your braveness for asserting it right here. i could be extra careful if I have been you. So it mentioned, a criminal. nicely, being a filipino like me Im happy with what i'm, that's my ancestry, that's the land the place i became born, that's the place I advance up so regardless what's happening interior the Philippines i'm nevertheless proud in my race and that i wont deny who rather am.

• lezah

Rolling my eyes at this moment o_O

He wanted to prove something.

a total waste of everything

a total bullshit

HE THINKS HE IS STILL A BOX OFFICE STAR.

Total bullshit

just ignore it ;)

• Qwerty

Jesus Christ ! Not again.

I pity him ....

I guess he's not capable ...