Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

what do you think of joseph estrada running again in office?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I do not support the former President in his presidential campaign however I support his right to join the arena of politics again as part of his freedom in the country where democracy is the form of government. Under the 1987 Constitution, a President who served for four years as President cannot run for re-election. Former President Estrada's presidency served for only two and a half years and therefore he can run for the highest office once again without violation of the law.

• 4 years ago

you have an extremely sturdy words right here pardner asserting naming Joseph is a criminal, and that i've got an spectacular admire on your braveness for asserting it right here. i could be extra careful if I have been you. So it mentioned, a criminal. nicely, being a filipino like me Im happy with what i'm, that's my ancestry, that's the land the place i became born, that's the place I advance up so regardless what's happening interior the Philippines i'm nevertheless proud in my race and that i wont deny who rather am.

• lezah
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Rolling my eyes at this moment o_O

• 1 decade ago

He wanted to prove something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

a total waste of everything

a total bullshit

• 1 decade ago

HE THINKS HE IS STILL A BOX OFFICE STAR.

• 1 decade ago

Total bullshit

• 1 decade ago

just ignore it ;)

• Qwerty
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Jesus Christ ! Not again.

• 1 decade ago

I pity him ....

I guess he's not capable ...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.