Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我看看這篇英文作文文法哪錯誤嗎?

The Place I Want to Visit

There are many countries in the world. And there are many countries that I want to visit. For example,I want to visit France,Korea,London,Japan and so on. But the place that I want to visit the most is Milan.

Why I want to visit Milan the most?Everyone knows that Milan is Italy's second largest city. Speaking of Milan,people are always think of the vogue and fashion. Milan is known as the ''Fashion Capital of the World''. As a fashion capital,the annual Milan Fashion Week(米蘭時裝周) is the most famous fashion show in the world.It consist of many famous international brand,such as Burberry,YSL,Prada and so on.

But in fact,Milan is not only known as the fashion capital of the world,but also the religion and commercial.Milan has the third largest church in the world,name ‘’Milan Cathedral”(米蘭大教堂). It is the main building in Italy.It is full of middle ages’miserable and romantic. Besides the religion, it also has many shopping mall. You can find many famous brand over there.

In order to visit Milan, I have to save more money. In fact, my friends often poke fun at me as a shopaholic. So I think that I really have to save more and more money.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The Place I Want to Visit

There are many countries in the world. And there are many countries that I want to visit. For example, I want to visit France,Korea,London,Japan and so on. But the place that I want to visit the most is Milan.

Why I want to visit Milan the most? Everyone knows that Milan is (the second largest city in Italy). Speaking of Milan,(people always think) of the vogue and fashion. Milan is known as ("the )Fashion Capital of the World."As a fashion capital,the annual Milan Fashion Week(米蘭時裝周) is the most famous fashion show in the world.It (consists) of many famous international( brands),such as Burberry,YSL,Prada and so on.

But in fact, Milan (is known as not only the fashion capital of the world,but also the religion and commercial of the world). Milan has the third largest church in the world,named ‘’Milan Cathedral”(米蘭大教堂). It is the main building in Italy.It is full of (miser and romance of the middle ages). Besides the religion, it also has many shopping (malls). You can find many famous (brands) over there.

參考看看吧

2009-12-08 07:13:54 補充:

阿哲的回答 很棒

Source(s): sleepy me

我每次都是去這里看的哦, http://lvmiss.com/

僙勼冏佭

The Place I Want to Visit

There are many countries in the world. There are many countries that I want to visit. For example,I want to visit France,Korea,London,Japan and so on. However

, the place that I want to visit the most is Milan.

And there are many countries that i want to visit.

But the place that i want to visit the most is Milan.

每個句子的開頭 絕不能用 '" and , because , or , but 等等

Why I want to visit Milan the most? Everyone knows that Milan is Italy's second largest city. Speaking of Milan,people always think of the vogue and fashion. Milan is known as the Fashion Capital of the World . As a fashion capital,the annual Milan Fashion Week(米蘭時裝周) is the most famous fashion show in the world.It consist of many famous international brand,such as Burberry,YSL,Prada etc.

這段我只是改了最後一個字

等等 也可以用 etc = et cetera

However, in fact, Milan is not only known as the fashion capital of the world but also the religion and commercial. Milan has the third largest church in the world-lsquorsquo;Milan Cathedral Rsquo;(米蘭大教堂). It is the main building in Italy.It is full of middle ages&rsquo,miserable and romantic. Besides the religion, it also has many shopping mall. You can find many famous brand over there.

However, in fact, Milan is not only known as the fashion capital of the world but also the religion and commercial.

我改了第一個字

還有 but 的前面不用放逗號

Milan has the third largest church in the world - lsquorsquo;Milan Cathedral Rsquo

這句我放了 一個 dash 就是 " - "

In order to visit Milan, I have to save more money. In fact, my friends often take this as a joke that I 'm a shopaholic. So I think that I really have to save more and more money.

這段我就改成 Indeed, my friends often take this as a joke that I 'm a shopaholic.

希望我的correction能幫到你....

2009-12-09 00:47:23 補充:

這句我放了 一個 dash 就是 -

Source(s): 自己 = me, me
  • 阿哲

There are many countries that I want to visit in the world,for example,I want to visit France,Korea,London,Japan and so on. However, the city that I'm craving for is Milan.

The reason why I want to visit Milan is that everyone knows that Milan is the second largest city in Italy. Speaking of Milan,vogue and fashion are connected to it. Milan is also known for its Fashion Capital of the World. As a fashion capital, Milan Fashion Week is the most famous fashion show in the world annually. It consist of many world-famous brands,such as Burberry,YSL,Prada and so forth,but, in fact, not only is Milan known for its fashion capital ,but also its religion and commerce. Moreover, Milan has the third largest church in the world,named Milan Cathedral.It was full of romantic stories related to things happened in the Middle Ages.Besides,it's an iconic building especially in Italy.

In order to visit Milan, I have to save a great deal of money. Honestly, my friends always take this as a joke that I'm a shopaholic. However, one thing can be sure that I myself really need to save a lot of money to catch up my dream.

好像有些地方不合邏輯 一下子跳到段落沒有關係的句子 所以就幫妳刪掉了 [可能沒有改很好 因為快速的看了一下 如果可以 付上中文可以讓我了解你要表達的是甚麼 有些地方好像是中文式的英文? 大概可以改 有些地方就真的不太懂了]

2009-12-07 22:08:36 補充:

one thing can be sure "is"that I myself really need to save a lot of money to catch up my dream.

is不見了= =" 不好意思

Source(s): me