Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

@Wang@ asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~請幫忙翻譯自傳(中文翻英文)

因為從小我要幫媽媽照顧小我9歲的妹妹,所以我比同齡的小孩,多了一份責任感及耐心、細心。而我也遺傳到媽媽客家人的樸實,和刻苦耐勞。

在大學時期因為我曾參加了登山社,所以培養了團隊精神、及冒險患難的精神。我也曾參加了校園舉辦的模擬投資人的比賽,更因此得到了好成績。

未來我期許自已能在各個領域裡做個「稱職」的人。將個人所常發揮到最大效能,並做一個對公司、對社會有價質的人

麻煩不要給我翻譯軟體的翻譯!感恩.

Rating
  • 俊昇
    Favorite Answer

Because I must help mother since childhood to look after an empirical ego 9 year-old younger sister, therefore I compared to same age child, many senses of responsibility and patience, careful. But I also inherit to mother guest's simplicity, with endures hardships. In university time, because I once participated in the mountaineering society, therefore has raised the team spirit, and the risk adversity spirit. I also once attended the simulation investor's competition which the campus conducts, therefore obtained the good result. In the future I hoped from could be “is competent for the post” the human in each domain. Often displays the biggest potency individual institute, and makes one to the company, to the social valuable archery target person 給你參考看看喔.

Because I must help mother since childhood to look after an empirical ego 9 year-old younger sister, therefore I compared to same age child, many senses of responsibility and patience, careful. But I also inherit to mother guest's simplicity, with endures hardships. In university time, because I once participated in the mountaineering society, therefore has raised the team spirit, and the risk adversity spirit. I also once attended the simulation investor's competition which the campus conducts, therefore obtained the good result. In the future I hoped from could be “is competent for the post” the human in each domain. Often displays the biggest potency individual institute, and makes one to the company, to the social valuable archery target person

Source(s):