Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Do you know any celebrities who love anime?

Anime isn't exactly known to be the coolest thing to do so I was wondering if you know any celebs who watch it. All I can think of is Christina Aguilera. I know there was more but thats all. and yes...she likes anime. I never expected her to lol. She doesn't seem like the type.

Update:

edit (beginning of sentence): Watching anime

Update 2:

oh ya. Im suspicious about gwen stefani. she loves everything japan. even has a harajuko lovers line and little chibi shaped perfume containers. i think she watches anime too.

Update 3:

im not talking about pokemon or dragonball which have been brought to america. Im talking about other series as i know coutnless people who watched these but say they hate anime.

Update 4:

myluckyself: she even freakin designed her house after anime too lol. i dont remember where i saw it though.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What? Christina Aguilera likes anime? O_O

I don't know any celebrity who likes anime... I mean, how do you find out these things?

"Do you like anime" isn't really your typical interview question...

• Login to reply the answers
  • sisson
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Celebrity Anime

• 1 decade ago

I'm sure every celebrity has been exposed to anime. I'm sure the cast of the awful american Dragonball movie has watched the actual Dragonball series ( which is an anime). Pokemon is an anime too. And who doesnt know pokemon?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah I've never heard Christina Aguilera said she likes anime...

I know Megan Fox loves comics and wanted to draw one but it's not anime. That's the closest I've heard any American celebrities say.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It has to be Shoko Nakagawa!! aka Shoko-tan.

She claim herself to be an Otaku and she sings many anime songs. Her famous ones are like those themes in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and she also sing for Cloudy with a chance of meatball Japan version name Rainbow Forecast.

She been interviewed in The Otaku encyclopedia and also dub the Pichu voice in Japanese Pokemon.

Luve her xD

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I heard Samuel L. Jackson watches Afro Samurai.

Does Stan Lee counts?

I saw on Google that Robin Williams watches them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zac Efron does. In a interview he says he watches Bleach, Naruto, Death Note and Dragonball Z.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.