Who are your favorite actors?

As in male celebrities, not actresses, which are female. They can be from movies, television, plays, anyone who you really respect as an actor. List as many as you want. Why do you like them/him so much? Jim Carrey - I saw "Liar Liar" when I was nine years old and I found Jim Carrey to be hilarious,... show more As in male celebrities, not actresses, which are female.

They can be from movies, television, plays, anyone who you really respect as an actor. List as many as you want. Why do you like them/him so much?

Jim Carrey - I saw "Liar Liar" when I was nine years old and I found Jim Carrey to be hilarious, so I began watching his movies. He is hysterical funny and one heck of an actor as well.

Shia LaBeouf - I grew up watching "Even Stevens" and I loved "Disturbia" and "Eagle Eye". He is an amazing and he is only twenty-three years old! He is funny, dramatic, and just great at what he does.

Hugh Laurie - I recently started watching "House" last year and I found Hugh Laurie's character to be compelling and just mysterious and hilarious. Hugh's portrayal of Dr. House is superb, there are no characters out there like him, and the shows success is partially (the writers and other actors deserve credit too) because of Hugh's amazing acting skills.

Robert Sean Leonard - Just like Hugh Laurie, I started liking Robert Sean Leonard because of his character Dr. Wilson on "House". Even though he has not been in too many movies or television series, his performances in everything he does is outstanding.

Adam Sandler - I grew up watching all of his movies with my family. Two of the first movies I ever saw was "Big Daddy" and "Billy Madison". He is such an awesome and respectful actor, since he can pull it all off. Plus, he is just hilarious and fun to watch.

Will Smith - I loved "Seven Pounds", "I, Robot", "The Pursuit of Happiness", "I Am Legend", and most of the other movies Will Smith has been in. I grew up watching "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and thought the show was hilarious.

Rider Strong - Like most of the actors above, I grew up watching "Boy Meets World" and I thought Rider Strong's portrayal of Shawn was just amazing. He was on the show from age thirteen until he was twenty, so young, yet such a great actor! I really wish he was a bigger celebrity than he is now because every movie or television show that I have seen him in, he gives an amazing, memorable performance.

Who are some of your favorite male actors and why?