Alice In Wonderland-themed party?

My cousin is turning 18, and she's having a big party. It's Alice In Wonderland-themed, and she's having all her close friends/family be the different characters from the film/book. I'm the White Rabbit. I have to dress like the character, but modernize it. It can't be too costume-y,... show more My cousin is turning 18, and she's having a big party.

It's Alice In Wonderland-themed, and she's having all her close friends/family be the different characters from the film/book.

I'm the White Rabbit. I have to dress like the character, but modernize it. It can't be too costume-y, because it's not a Halloween party or costume party. She told me she has the watch I'll be wearing, but I have to get bunny ears and white gloves. How can I modernize my outfit so it's inspired by the White Rabbit but not a complete bunny suit?

Thank you!