s asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Alice In Wonderland-themed party?

My cousin is turning 18, and she's having a big party.

It's Alice In Wonderland-themed, and she's having all her close friends/family be the different characters from the film/book.

I'm the White Rabbit. I have to dress like the character, but modernize it. It can't be too costume-y, because it's not a Halloween party or costume party. She told me she has the watch I'll be wearing, but I have to get bunny ears and white gloves. How can I modernize my outfit so it's inspired by the White Rabbit but not a complete bunny suit?

Thank you!

• Leah

Umm, that's a little tuff, but I think that you can try to wear a spaghetti top white shirt or halter top and if you have any cute white skinny jeans you can wear those. Also you can add some knee high boots.That way you look like a Bunnwithoutut actually wearing the whole 9 including the tail. Hope this helps

OK so I looked at all the other pictures of the white rabbit and I decided that this was the most modern one of a person:

http://Naimane.deviantart.com/art/The-White-Rabbit...

In the instants of the hair, you could find a wig or something.(sorry I'm not that helpful with that :)

OH and don't really worry about the eyes. So yeah theres just an idea of what you could do.

Source(s): deviantART.com

That is so cute! I love the theme. Well, it would be pretty easy to be all sexy and playboy like, but I doubt you'd want that, so lets see.

I'm thinking longer white gloves, up to like your elbow. Bunny ears can be bought cheaply, so I wouldn't worry about that. :)

The original white rabbit was wearing a waistcoat, and later on was the servant of the King and Queen of hearts, so there are two options. you could always wear a lot of hearts on your costume to give that impression.

I also always associate white rabbit with pinstripe, so you could try that out.

Ooh, and long white boots OR slim white trousers/leggings.

good luck! of course, if you wanted you could go like this:

http://www.hirethings.co.nz/photo/image/5815/large...

Get some white skinny jeans and white peep-toe heels, a tight-fitting yellow shirt, a red elbow-length cardigan, and a purple bow tie. Wear fingerless gloves that stop right at your wrist, and maybe a bow next to your bunny ears. Don't forget some big, black nerd glasses.

Try going for a menswear look. Wear like some cute slacks, an oxford shirt and a bowtie like the rabbit, but keep your hair and makeup girly and even throw on some heels. The gloves and ears will add the finishing touches.

first of all, i think that's sooo cool for a party theme.

ok so, you can get bunny ears and a little puffy bunny tail and attach it to your behind or just make one out of cotton balls. and then you can wear satin white gloves. it will be sort of like a playboy bunny but obviously not nearly as slutty. and then wear the watch around your neck. to complete the look wear sparkly shoes or white heels or soemthing like that.

If i were you, i'd wear a romper type thing, a denim one.

or some regular jeans with a blazer and an light colored oxford underneath.

and bows! a neck tie or in your hair would be cute too.

as for shoes, I would wear some oxfords, or mens wear inspired since the rabbit wore a suit and was a boy. but it will still look cute on a girl!

also, I would draw some whiskers on for fun.

ok get the bunnie ears and the white gloves and then u can wear a white dress and come white heals or boots.

just wear the bunny ears & gloves & a cute white flirty top with dark denim jeans & heels so that way its cute & fun but not over the top.. have fun =]