Have you ever wondered what the Star of Bethlehem was?

I saw a one hour DVD today, explaining the astronomical events that took place in the sky at the time of Jesus' birth. It also included events in the sky at the time of Jesus death. Learned much more than the theories I had heard of before. Check out the link below. (I have no financial interest in promoting this site)

bethlehemstar.net

Update:

The DVD says it wasnt a comet or just a single alignment of two planets. Much more compelling than that. Fascinating.

Update 2:

Thanks for the YouTube link Jeanmarie.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I had prayed & asked Jesus when His birthday really is. And then I heard about Star of Bethlehem DVD. So purchased that and now believe that Jesus was conceived in September, born in June, and the Magi finally found Jesus on Dec.24/25 because that is when the star stopped. Of course it wasn't called Christmas or December back then in BC. But that is what the time was according to what is written in the stars.

Another interesting study is the lunar & solar eclipses that occur during some of Yahweh's Holy Feasts, Convocations, Sabbaths...

I also have Mark Biltz DVDs on this.

http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/

Also at Mark Biltz web site, is a link to watch the interview on this with Sid Roth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Arthur C Clarke wrote a fantastic short story about it, called "The Star." Won the Hugo Award.

I think you can find the text online. Well worth the read.

• 1 decade ago

Seems likely it may have been a comet. A star would be stationary in the sky. A comet would move from night to night, allowing them to follow it to their destination.

• 1 decade ago

No, records show it might of been two planets aliening in the night sky...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I already know, it's Sirius, the brightest star in the sky

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Benjamin is the star of bethlehem... maybe I will check it out though.

• Philos
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i remeber hearing it was a meteor or something i can't remeber where that info came from though

• liar.

you make money on the dvd and the internet traffic.

typical christian liar.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.