Is anyone else going to miss Teletext?

Teletext is closing on the 14th and 15th of December. For me, its quite a loss as I used to catch up on the news and read the TV opinions, Game Central and letters everyday while eating my lunch. It was much easier and quicker to read than reading stuff on the tinternet as I didn't have a keyboard to drop my... show more Teletext is closing on the 14th and 15th of December.

For me, its quite a loss as I used to catch up on the news and read the TV opinions, Game Central and letters everyday while eating my lunch. It was much easier and quicker to read than reading stuff on the tinternet as I didn't have a keyboard to drop my lunch on.
Update: Old cynic - no its closing for good and is going to be replaced with an advert channel. All the chatty pages are going. Earls from the music pages is starting his own music label, and the lads from Game Central are starting an internet forum (I think - nothing has been confirmed yet though). Details are on page 139... show more Old cynic - no its closing for good and is going to be replaced with an advert channel. All the chatty pages are going. Earls from the music pages is starting his own music label, and the lads from Game Central are starting an internet forum (I think - nothing has been confirmed yet though). Details are on page 139 (sky)
Update 2: Al - they say it has become too expensive to run. The recession hit it hard but they still have a massive audience (11 million a week).