Funny tennis player quotes - again?

This is the same as my old question but i realised more people wanted the chance to answer :) bet i won't get any answers now lmao :P Here are some quotes from various players, add your own and tell me which are your favourite: Roger Federer- "All four of those are on grass, whereas I have to play... show more This is the same as my old question but i realised more people wanted the chance to answer :) bet i won't get any answers now lmao :P

Here are some quotes from various players, add your own and tell me which are your favourite:

Roger Federer-
"All four of those are on grass, whereas I have to play some on a hard court!" humerously explaining why it is more difficult for him to win all four grand slams in tennis than it is for Tiger Woods in golf.

"Oh, I wish my cow was here to see this". (after a great point against André Agassi,(Rally For Relief, 2005) referring to the cow he was given after winning Wimbledon 2003.

Q. After you had won Wimbledon, you were given a cow called Juliette when you returned to Switzerland. Is there another Juliette waiting for you?
A. "I hope not. By the way Juliette is expecting a calf."
Q. Congratulations!
A. "Thanks, but I’m not the father."

Q. Do you think you found a coach already?
ROGER FEDERER: No, I haven't found anybody.
Q. You're still looking?
ROGER FEDERER: Still looking, yeah. Like a single man.

Asked what it feels like to be the World No. 1, Roger jokingly replied:
"It's great. Everybody suddenly rates my good strokes as outstanding, and my poorer strokes as almost outstanding."

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.
Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?
ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.

Andy Roddick-
"You're on live TV, you know. You look like a real moron right now". Yelling at a chair umpire at Indianapolis.

"As good as anybody not named Roger". On his chances at the US Open.

"No, if I wore a sleeveless shirt, people would try to feed me after the match. If you got the guns, go for it. I got two breadsticks sticking out of my sleeve. I'll stick with sleeves." when asked if he would be going with the sleeveless look made popular by James Blake at the Australian Open.

Todd Martin-
Q. Where are you physically"
A. "Physically? I'm right here. Do you want to know where I am metaphysically?" in an interview.

General-
"Compared with British tennis, Mars appears brimming with life". The Guardian.

I'm sure there are tonnes more, just couldn't find them :) Add some and comment please :P
Update: Feel free to add some Rafa ones!