I'm a Celebrity get me out of Australia as the Police are after me for eating a rat ?

We read that I'm a Celebrity winner Gino D'Acampo and wannbe heartthrob Stuart Manning face criminal charges for animal cruelty after cooking and eating a rat on the show. Chief Inspector David Oshannessy of the New South Wales RSPCA, states that "it was not acceptable that an animal had been... show more We read that I'm a Celebrity winner Gino D'Acampo and wannbe heartthrob Stuart Manning face criminal charges for animal cruelty after cooking and eating a rat on the show.

Chief Inspector David Oshannessy of the New South Wales RSPCA, states that "it was not acceptable that an animal had been killed as part of a performance"

According to New South Wales Police in Murwillumbah, field court attendance notices have been issued to suspects D'Acampo and Manning for the offence of animal cruelty. Both are
due to attend court at Murwillumbah local court on 3 February 2010.

If these charges are pursued to court is that the end of 'Celebrity Jungle' as we know it based in Australia ?

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2...